 Off-Topic / Debate / 6083
Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 15:54:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Kevin Loch writes:
They scarry thing is I'm looking at houses in the mountains right now.  I • might
*have* to buy one, and they don't even make the Suburban any more.  Yuck.

KL

Since when? The 2000 Chevrolet Suburban is all-new and redesigned (and more
fuel efficient). The GMC Suburban is now called the GMC Yukon XL.