 General / 19941
19940  |  19942
Subject:
What age does buying lego become embarrassing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 22:25:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well, I'm in my teen years. Voice has gone down, growth spurts, acne (luckily
I have been spared from that), the usual change. But then there is one thing
that has REALLY changed. Buying Lego.

I now find it very embarrassing to go to TRU and shop with my mom. It is as if
everybody is staring at me, and a couple of times I have heard and seen the
cashiers make rude, sarcastic comments and giving me weird looks. This has
turned me off, and now I need some help. What should I do? I have tried to
just ignore it, but the humiliation feeling keeps nagging me. Has anyone else
had this problem?

Erin