 General / 20001
Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 13:16:12 GMT

Man...  If I could go back, I would scoop up every Black Night set I
encountered.  Think of all the armor...

That's why if I ever see clearanced Lego now, regardless of theme, I pick it
up.  You never know what your going to be longing for in a few years...

Did you ever wish you had a few hundreds, went into a time machine, and went
back to TRU and cleaned them out of what you wanted? Sigh, the 12+ original
monorail accessory packs (5.00 each clearance), etc. I hae many LEGO regrets
from my misspent youth, but not now. I have an army of credit card bills,
but those are fine. Better to be in debt than to be in mourning, I guess.
However, soon I will have an army of Rebel pilots, HA HA HA HA HA! : )

Scott "Too tired this morning" S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!