 General / 20014
Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:48:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erin Windross writes:
Well, I'm in my teen years. Voice has gone down, growth spurts, acne (luckily
I have been spared from that), the usual change. But then there is one thing
that has REALLY changed. Buying Lego.

It gets less embarrasing as the years go on.

I am 47 and not embarrased at all. In fact, I am quite proud to point it out
to people. Though they are usually surprised that someone my age 'plays with
toys'.

Obviously shopping isnt a problem, everyone thinks I am buying it for the
kids. If only they knew.

I think my son has more embarrasing time, trying to explain to his cool mates
how come his room is full of lego (mine, not his). He keeps asking me to move
it now!

regards
lawrence