 Off-Topic / Debate / 6084
Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 15:55:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James J. Trobaugh writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Kevin Loch writes:
They scarry thing is I'm looking at houses in the mountains right now.  I • might
*have* to buy one, and they don't even make the Suburban any more.  Yuck.

KL

Kevin,

Why do you say they don't make Suburbans any more? I know they are changing
the name for the 2001 models, but they still make them.

The name is not changing for 2001. They are introducing a new variant called
Avalanche, which has a pick-up truck bed and "tougher" styling, but the
Suburban name is staying. GMC has renamed the Suburban the Yukon XL

http://www.chevrolet.com/suburban/index_flash.htm

And if it wasn't for my commute and the fact that they cost in the high 30's I
would by another one.

jt