 Off-Topic / Debate / 6059
Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 19:38:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James J. Trobaugh writes:
The Clintonistas said the price spikes in the Midwest couldn't be

I don't know why, but when I read a term like "Clintonista" it
makes me want to tune out the rest of the dialog.

It's like the term feminazi, another clueword that dialog with
the person who utttered it is not likely to be productive.

--

Jeff <jthompson@esker.com>  "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"