 Administrative / Terms of Use / 515
Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms

Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 02:19:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Ken Nagel wrote:

<snip>

"Some pigs are more equal than other pigs" George Orwell-Animal Farm
Ken

Whereas I think I can see both sides of this issue, 1- Larry wasn't posting as
an admon, he was posting as a user of LUGNET, justlike the rest of us,

Sorry but being an administrator means you should be a step above the crowd in
terms of you behavior. Just be cause you are taking the moment off doesn’t mean
the standards should be lowered. To (Loosely) quote the Policy update “They are
not immune” Ken