 Administrative / General / 12169
Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 05:06:15 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Ken Nagel wrote:
Given that his actions had consequences

I'm not sure it's a given.

What consequences do you feel are directly attributable to my actions? Please be
specific by giving the specific action I took, and the consequence that directly
followed?

If you missed them go back and re-read the previous postings.

there can be no doubt left that it was a violation.

I'm not sure you've demonstrated that.

It's pathetic that you can carry on with this and feel you have any credibility
as a Lugnet administrator. -Ken