 Administrative / General / 12190
Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 03:11:06 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman wrote:
[...] but I just don't see the logic in your assertion that it was
personal information.

[...]
Keep in mind there is a difference between private and personal
information.
[...] It may have not been private information, but it was indeed
personal information.

Wow.  Thanks for catching that mistake.  I don't know what I was thinking
when I wrote "personal" above.  I guess I was thinking "personal private"
and accidentally wrote "personal."  Sorry for the confusion on the wording
and thanks again for the correction.

--Todd