 Administrative / General / 12127
Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 03:34:03 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
I am flabbergasted by this thread. I have no animosity toward Ken. I made a
joke, nothing more, and it was directed at whoever wrote the copy, as I pretty
clearly stated then. It fell flat, apparently, because no one else riffed on it,
but oh well, that's how some jokes go. If it gave offense to Ken, I am sorry,
but it was not my intent.

You owe an appology to the library and NILTC

Admins should carry out admin
actions without personal feeling and without any followon residue. I actually
think I'm pretty good that way, although apparently not everyone feels that >way.

They should also police their own which obviously they didn't.

Note, I've ForceFUT all the posts in this thread to just admin.general. The
original post is wildly off topic for a number of the groups it was posted to
and is an example of excessive crossposting.

It was only posted where the original message and the policy update went making
it tottaly appropriate.

Ken