 Administrative / General / 12218
Re: Timeout (was Re: "Some pigs...")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:03:43 GMT

   Are you asking as an official representative of NILTC? I’m just asking to make sure it’s understood that you’re speaking for NILTC in this instance.

techicly i’m not an official represenitive anymore since i’m no longer an active member. however since i created the club along with tim courtney and brian willams i still retain the right to protect my investment. so yes in this instance i am speaking on behalf of the club.

“On behalf” is different than being a representative of the club. I know through personal communications that Tim Courtney was not offended by Lar’s post.

I’m still curious about how the club feels.

   just an f.y.i. when larry posted his “bad joke” i private mailed him about it and pointed out that he had insulted the club even if unknowingly. the only responce i got was in regards to it being a joke.

I hope you realize that the Admins have been particularly busy this past week and a half dealing with Lugnet issues - Lar especially as someone has publically slandered him(1).

-Lenny

(1)= Ken accusing Lar of being the rationale for Ken’s termination.