 Administrative / General / 12135
Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 04:11:38 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Ken Nagel wrote:
In lugnet.trains, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Ken Nagel wrote:

<snip>

"Some pigs are more equal than other pigs" George Orwell-Animal Farm
Ken

On it's surface, Larry's post doesn't seem to be a personal attack nor an
invasion of privacy.  If it was to you, he apologized which in my opinion is
probably the best course action for a unintended offense.

-Orion

"he messed it up..etc" is exactly a personal attack and far less than I was
doing when he decided to start hammering on me and I was in a debate forum where
the comments were appropriate.

It wasn't any of his right to be publicly posting who I work(ed) for.

Ken, use the reasonable person scenario for this issue.  In other words, if I
grabbed some average Joe off the street and showed them Larry's post would they
think is was a personal attack or an invasion of privacy?

Yes and yes... I discused this with more than a few people. If I were to share
any of it with you then it would be me doing the personal attacks.

As for the privacy part I'm no longer a Lego employee. What do you think?

Ken