 Administrative / General / 12136
Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 04:19:38 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Matthew Miller wrote:
Ken Nagel <knandjn@hotmail.com> wrote:
After this post was posted I emailed Kelly McKiernan and then all the
XsignersX of the Lugnet policy update:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=12017
Despite their statement that they were not immune to the policy none of
them had the courtesy to respond to the email. They have proven that
despite the fact that they claim their only goal is to make Lugnet XThe
happiest place on earthX they really are not interested in that goal.

Ken, I assure you that making Lugnet as wonderful as possible is indeed
our goal. However, e-mail isn't an instant communications mechanism, and
anytime you've got a group of people working on serious issues, it can
take time to formulate a good reply to a complicated issue -- or even to a
simple issue sometimes.

[This is a non-official post.]

This would be why I waited untill Friday to bring anything up. I've seen how
fast you can move when you want to. Face it you blew this one. Ken