 Administrative / General / 12178
Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 14:35:20 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman wrote:
Ken, do you bear animosity toward Larry?

As I have said the whole thread would not have occurred had he been man enough
to apologize to NILTC and the library.  He did apologize to me but then went
forward with all this obfuscation and  justification. His apologies are
apparently worthless.

No. It was to have a little fun with the notion that the mundanes almost
always mess this wording up.  (...)

Do you think that the person who wrote the announcement was a mundane?

Now we are geting some where. Some pig think their S@#T don't stink.

Ken