 Administrative / General / 12179
Re: "fired"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 17:46:38 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ken Nagel wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, David Eaton wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Ken Nagel wrote:
I wasn't trying to keep it a secret however it wasn't up to a Lugnet
administrator to violate the TOU and raise it up the flag pole.

This seems a bit misplaced... How did Larry violate the TOU? > DaveE

I've addressed this complete with quotes from Lugnet polocies and updates. It's
not a debate.

Ken

Yes it is, for I didn't see a violation and, again my interpretation,  you
mis-applying the TOS does not make it right, so it is up for a debate.

But again, that's just my stance.

Further, in my opinion, you seem to be very selective as to what messages and
parts of messages you will and will not reply to, what rules, olr ToS you will
or will not adhere to.

But maybe that's just me.

I'm pretty 'selective interpretation' myself some days.

Dave K