 Administrative / General / 12144
Re: "fired"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:17:31 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ken Nagel wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, J. Spencer Rezkalla wrote:
I was directly involved in the Maersk debate with Mr. Nagel, including a post
where he accused his employer of lying to the public:

http://news.lugnet.com/lego/?n=3015

And the point is? I take back nothing that was said.

Ken,

I don't expect you to, and I do respect that you have your own personal opinions
about Lego even if I don't always agree with them.

But the point here is that other individuals have participated (speaking as
themselves) in Lugnet while also working for Lego Retail. I don't recall any of
them being fired for it - but nor do I recall them actively questioning their
employer in the manner that you have been doing lately.

Can you tell us if you were fired for merely posting on Lugnet, or were you
fired for the content of your posts? There is a difference.

Spencer