 Administrative / General / 12171
Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 05:26:35 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Ken Nagel wrote:

If you missed them go back and re-read the previous postings.

Do me a favour and explain it again for me, because I have read the previous
postings, and I didn't see what the specific consequences of this asserted
privacy violation were. We're going really slowly here to make sure that there
is no possibility of any misunderstanding.

Again the facts have been posted multible times It's a waste of time to repost
them.

It's pathetic that you can carry on with this and feel you have any credibility
as a Lugnet administrator.

You are certainly entitled to that opinion. But it doesn't actually demonstrate
what you're asserting, it's just a pejorative attack, and doesn't help resolve
this issue.

Apparently there is nothing that can help. The facts have been laid out several
times. All you want to do is obfuscate the facts and parse the words. Yes it is
my opinion it probably is an attack but you are demonstrating in a grand grand
way that “Some pigs are more equal than other pigs”.

Ken