 Administrative / General / 12247
Re: Timeout (was Re: "Some pigs...")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 05:14:43 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   I hope you realize that the Admins have been particularly busy this past week and a half dealing with Lugnet issues - Lar especially as someone has publically slandered him(1).

-Lenny

(1)= Ken accusing Lar of being the rationale for Ken’s termination.

i don’t care about how busy the admins have been. it’s not my problem. besides that ken only got fired after larry made a point of using ken’s employment aginst him. whether the 2 were related, i don’t know but it shouldn’t have been done. it’s just bad judgement.

ondrew

That’s true, Ondrew, the large amount of time that LUGNET has required from the admin team lately is not your problem. Unfortunately, when issues that have been dealt with (as this one has been) are reopened with repeats of insinuations and accusations, well, we have to take time to deal with it. Again.

I’d like to ask, once more, that LUGNET members respect the decision of the administration team to conclude this discussion, and to not continue repeating discounted accusations that border on slander.

Thank you,
Kelly McKiernan