 Administrative / General / 12184
Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 18:10:29 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ken Nagel wrote:

<snip>

How about the fact that he felt the need to mess with a public invitation like
that.

<snip>

Ken

If rtlToronto got their knockers in a knot everytime that someone did this to
one of our 'official event announcement' invitations here at LUGNET, we wouldn't
do anyhthing.  I don't think there has been any official robot competition
announcement where at least 3-4 people posted a direct reply to that
announcement, 'laying down the smack' or pointing out, sarcastically, any errors
in the post or the rules or the people putting it on.

Papa used to say, 'if you can't stand the heat, move away from the fire.'

But, again, that's just me.

Dave K