 Administrative / General / 12215
Re: Timeout (was Re: "Some pigs...")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:21:22 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
Larry’s so called bad joke was insulting to me, as well as other NILTC members.
Now I know ken could care less about an apology from Larry personally but that's
not the point. The apology needs to be aimed towards the club it's self since
Larry insulted the group as a whole.

Are you asking as an official representative of NILTC? I'm just asking to make
sure it's understood that you're speaking for NILTC in this instance.

techicly i'm not an official represenitive anymore since i'm no longer an active
member. however since i created the club along with tim courtney and brian
willams i still retain the right to protect my investment. so yes in this
instance i am speaking on behalf of the club.

just an f.y.i.
  when larry posted his "bad joke" i private mailed him about it and pointed out
that he had insulted the club even if unknowingly. the only responce i got was
in regards to it being a joke.

ondrew

OnDrew
Former founding member of the NILTC.

p.s. what ever happened to freedom of speech?

Please see about a third of the way down this post, which addresses that
subject:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=12107

Regards,
Kelly