 Administrative / General / 12199
Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 04:32:09 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mike Walsh wrote

[ ... snipped ... ]

What if I had simply posted on LUGNET that I saw Ken Nagel working at the
LEGO Store?  Would that be an invasion of privacy?  I think not as the LEGO
Store is a commercial establishment which anyone is free to visit.  I would
simply be reporting my observations.  Now if I had a conversation with Ken
Nagel while in the store and he asked me not to post regarding his
employment, then I could see how my doing so would be an issue.

Mike

So as I mentioned to Todd I can now post anything I want because if I'm able to
find it out it can't be an invasion of privacy.-Ken