 Administrative / General / 12234
Re: Timeout (was Re: "Some pigs...")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 01:57:53 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   just an f.y.i. when larry posted his “bad joke” i private mailed him about it and pointed out that he had insulted the club even if unknowingly. the only responce i got was in regards to it being a joke.

I hope you realize that the Admins have been particularly busy this past week and a half dealing with Lugnet issues

You seem to be implying that answering Ondrew’s email was NOT a Lugnet (admin) issue, or was less important than other issues Lar (and other admins) may have been addressing. If that is indeed what you mean, then I would strongly disagree.

ROSCO