 Administrative / General / 12201
Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 04:43:52 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
Ken's working situation IS and WAS personal information. So what if Ken has told
others of it before - this in no way changes the fact that it IS personal
information. IMHO posting personal information about another person is not cool,
you have no way of knowing how that person is going to take it, I think how Ken
reacted is a perfect example of that.

I want to perform an experiment here to determine if this stance on revealing of
personal information is reasonable.

1. Is it reasonable to say that Todd Lehman's being an AFOL is personal
information? • SNIP
Frank

No, he flies it like a flag and has widly disseminaeted it himself. If I were to
find out something as mundane as his political affiliation it would be wrong for
me to post it without his permission. Somewhere someone has that information but
it is not mine to post in this forum.-Ken