 Administrative / General / 12157
Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 22:47:41 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ken Nagel wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, David Eaton wrote:
I don't see how you could construe it as a personal attack. SNIP
Dave

I don't care what you think. I've detailed the awnsers to every one of
your questions elsewhere in the thread. Others have agreed with me.
This is not a debate forum. If you are looking for a fight move on.
Ken

Hi Ken,
I don't think David is looking for a fight.  I think many of us are
curious about this because it is all so public.

You obviously felt that Larry's comments were a personal attack against
you, and first I want to acknowledge to you that I understand that this
is how you felt (or still do feel).  In trying to fully understand,
however, to see your side clearly, I for one would benefit from additional
explanation -- if you don't mind taking a few moments to elaborate --
regarding the particular thing or things that Larry said which made you
feel attacked.  I won't tell you that you're wrong for feeling attacked,
because that won't change how you feel, and it wouldn't be respecting
your feelings, but I have a hunch that maybe we can work through this.

--Todd