 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / *17825 (-100)
Subject:
LEGO DVD download with 455 Lear Jet Freebies...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2012 15:43:09 GMT

OK the LEGO DVDs were going out slowly... bad source... some were empty...

But the LEGO DVD downloads go out within hours... and download in only 6
minutes...

Also found more stuff in he basement... 5 #455 Lear Jets... no box, no
instructions... but the parts are mint and the stickers needed for the jet are
still on the sheet.  Will give these away as LEGO DVD download freebies to the
first 5 folks who ask...

Those 455 Lear Jet Stickers are pricey!!!  And the USA/Canada only 455 Lear Jets
aren't exactly cheap.

Again new parts from the original sets...  buy one DVD download (download comes
right away)... with the 455 parts mailed to you....

http://legocollectorsguide.weebly.com/

If you want the Lear Jet set parts/stickers with your DVD download... don't pick
the download (only) option... cuz you'll need to pay for the shipping of the
Lear Jet only... pick the shipping option... and add a comment to mention the
jet.

The parts will be vintage original parts and in new condition....
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=7260

As I was saying about the stickers for that set...
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=62083&colorID=0
Pricey.... although you'll only be getting the 2 stickers (on 1/2 sheet) for the
set, since the set gives you an extra pair of the same stickers for free.

Also... future downloads for any updates to the DVD download will be free...
including additional chapters...

Cheers,
Gary Istok

Re: Child's LEGO Table with 6+ lb. of nice bricks for $20
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2012 15:22:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
For folks in South East Michigan (Metro-Detroit)... I'm selling a Child's LEGO
table (no mailing,.requires pickup, hence SE Michigan sale)... In excellent
condition see ad with pictures... for only $20...
See ad...
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/tag/3155150373.html

And if you happen to stop buy... there's 1/2 million other parts, some of which
you might be interested in...

Cheers,
Gary Istok

I just checked.... make that 6lb.+ of LEGO included with the child's table plus
the 32x32 green baseplate...

No takers at $20... OK then $10.... if you Michiganians pick it up...

Gary Istok

Re: New website for LEGO download or DVD... with free future upgrades to the database info.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2012 23:30:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:

Also, I will be providing free future additions to the information as it comes
along (unknown sets, newer LEGO systesm)...

Do you plan to make access available to those who purchased prior to the website
coming on line?

Oh hell yes...  :)

That's why downloading is really today's technology (as you would probably agree
Lar).  CDs and DVDs are so "yesterday".  But often people seem to still prefer
them... I guess old habits die hard.

By using a download , it's a simple replacement of what you have without the
bother of mailing or customs or... (my Achilles heel)... waiting.

The only problem I can see is it may have to be an "all or nothing" scenario...
due to the linking of the separate PDF chapters to the Table of Contents PDF.
If someone can figure out a way to link with just the changed chapters, it would
be ideal.  Of course, if a new chapter or subchapter gets added, then the TOC
PDF would have to change anyway.

But when I said this was the LAST CD (or DVD)... I meant it.  From now on it's
only upgrades.

Cheers,
Gary Istok

Re: New website for LEGO download or DVD... with free future upgrades to the database info.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2012 11:25:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:

Also, I will be providing free future additions to the information as it comes
along (unknown sets, newer LEGO systesm)...

Do you plan to make access available to those who purchased prior to the website
coming on line?

Subject:
New website for LEGO download or DVD... with free future upgrades to the database info.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2012 22:23:19 GMT

I now have my own website for buying the 2,800 page Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts
Collectors Guide (1949-1990s) on DVD or especially on Download (immediate 10
minute download to your computer desktop with no shipping/customs charges).

http://legocollectorsguide.weebly.com/

No need for Bricklink or Paypal membership (although it goes thru Paypal).

Also, I will be providing free future additions to the information as it comes
along (unknown sets, newer LEGO systesm)...

Cheers,
Gary

P.S.  That's the North Rose Window at Chartres Chatedral, 35 miles SW of Paris
in France, on the webpage... dedicated in 1230.

Re: Child's LEGO Table with 6+ lb. of nice bricks for $20
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2012 12:21:06 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
For folks in South East Michigan (Metro-Detroit)... I'm selling a Child's LEGO
table (no mailing,.requires pickup, hence SE Michigan sale)... In excellent
condition see ad with pictures... for only $20... also includes (ironically) a
near mint 32x32 green baseplate.

See ad...
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/tag/3155150373.html

And if you happen to stop buy... there's 1/2 million other parts, some of which
you might be interested in...

Cheers,
Gary Istok

I just checked.... make that 6lb.+ of LEGO included with the child's table plus
the 32x32 green baseplate...

Subject:
Child's LEGO Table with 4+ lb. of nice bricks for $20
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2012 15:26:46 GMT

For folks in South East Michigan (Metro-Detroit)... I'm selling a Child's LEGO
table (no mailing,.requires pickup, hence SE Michigan sale)... In excellent
condition see ad with pictures... for only $20... also includes (ironically) a
near mint 32x32 green baseplate.

See ad...
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/tag/3155150373.html

And if you happen to stop buy... there's 1/2 million other parts, some of which
you might be interested in...

Cheers,
Gary Istok

Subject:
FS/FT: Original SW Minis 4484-4495, Several Brickmaster Sets, 4482 AT-TE, & RCX 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2012 23:29:12 GMT

I have the following Mini sets from 2003-2004:
4484 - X-wing Fighter and TIE Advanced
4485 - Anakin's Podracer and Sebulba's Podracer
4486 - AT-ST and Snowspeeder
4487 - Jedi Starfighter and Slave I
4488 - Millennium Falcon
4489 - AT-AT
4490 - Republic Gunship
4491 - MTT
4492 - Imperial Star Destroyer (w/ original package)
4493 - Sith Infiltrator
4494 - Imperial Shuttle
4495 - AT-TE
These are all used and have been assembled twice. These sets are complete with
all pieces, instructions, and extra pieces for making the bonus ships.

I have the following Brickmaster sets (a few of these are not labeled as
Brickmaster, but they were sent as a part of the Brickmaster membership):
6966 Jedi Starfighter (opened)
7875 Mini Digger
20009 AT-TE Walker
20010 Republic Gunship
20012 Bionicle Click
20013 Atlantis Mini Neptune Carrier
20014 4x4 Dynamo
20015 Alligator
20017 Prince of Persia Dagger Trap
20018 AT-AT Walker (2x)
20019 Slave 1
20020 Ninjago Mini Turbo Shredder
20021 Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship
These are all sealed except 6966 which is complete including the (torn) bag and
instructions.

I am the original and only owner of these sets. They all come from a smoke and
pet free home (we did have a few fish, but they died). The lowest USA Bricklink
price (considering condition and completion but not counting shipping) for the
Minis is $146, for the Brickmaster sets the lowest is $151. I would take $95 for
the Minis and $100 for Brickmaster.

I also have the following:
4482 AT-TE: This is complete with instructions. $80
Mindstorms RIS 1.5: This is incomplete, but includes all of the electronic parts
including the wires, sensors, motors, transmitter, and an RCX 2.0. $40.

I would consider trades for used (complete) or new sets. I am especially
interested in the Lord of the Rings sets, 10217 Diagon Alley and 7189 Mill
Village Raid but I am very open to other trades. Thank you for looking; please
let me know if you have any questions.

Re: 4th July Freebie Sale - Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (1949-90s) on DVD plus Download.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2012 22:25:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark van 't Hooft wrote:
Gary,
Please check your email, I've been trying to get a hold of you about my DVD
order for quite some time now.
Thanks,
Mark

Thanks Mark, I hope you have your download now...

After you moved twice, for some odd reason the online Zip Code Finder can't find
your new address zip code... it said "address not found"... thanks for the PM to
handle that.

Gary

Re: 4th July Freebie Sale - Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (1949-90s) on DVD plus Download.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2012 04:38:49 GMT

Gary,
Please check your email, I've been trying to get a hold of you about my DVD
order for quite some time now.
Thanks,
Mark

Subject:
4th July Freebie Sale - Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (1949-90s) on DVD plus Download.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2012 01:02:50 GMT

I'm having a quick freebie sale on my latest (and final) LEGO collectors
guide...  available as a DVD plus a download... only takes 6 minutes to download
688MB of data (80 files in a zip)... As a desktop folder (73 chapters and 4
appendices all clickable from a Table of Contents)... you can find more
information about 20th Century LEGO than in any other source!

Check out a lot of chapter info and pics in my EBAY store... (no sale there!)...
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=7260

And I'm offering (first come first serve)a pre-holiday freebie (I keep finding
this stuff hidden in drawers, cupboards and boxes in the basement)...
____________________

For a mailed DVD and an instant download (get both at no extra cost)... I've got
TWO of these freebies available...

One #6626 Ambulance Helicopter set (USA only in 1981)... no box or instructions
but the parts are new, and an unused sticker sheet...
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=5220
... freebie with a DVD/download order.

OR

For a mailed DVD and an instant download (you get both at no extra cost)... I've
got FOUR available...

One #455 Lear Jet set (USA/Canada only in 1975)... no box or instructions.. but
the parts are new, and an unused sticker sheet... (note: you get half the
sheet... since the set uses only 2 of the 4 same stickers)...
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=7260

OR

For a mailed DVD and an instant download (you get both at no extra cost)...
Ive got TWO available...

6 large red spoked wheels/tires (near mint)... found in the 396 Thatcher Perkins
Set, the #390 Cadillac Set, and other sets from the 1970s.
________________________

Total cost USA...
$29.95 + $2.00 = $31.95

Total cost Canada...
$29.95 + $3.00 = $32.95

Total cost Rest of World...
$29.95 + $4.00= $33.95
_________________________

Just paypal me with your choice at... istokg@earthlink.net
If you want only the download, and not the DVD, then drop $1.00 from your
shipping part of the order.

Cheers,
Gary Istok

P.S.  I've been having some issues with getting the DVDs out... which is why a
download comes first (within 8 hours of your order)... went thru 3 different
groups to make the DVDs... (problems with timing issues)... so now (starting 2
days ago) I'm cranking them out myself...

Re: Medieval Marketplace Figs/Accessories for Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2012 15:04:12 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Simpson wrote:
Hello. I have most of the figs/fig accessories from the Medieval Village in used
but like new condition, and am willing to trade on generous terms.  I need the
following 6 parts:

I think I have those available but I am interested in the chickens, goats and
buckets (mine got stolen at BrickCon last year) from MMV.

Are those available for trade and are you interested in trade from Canada?

-Ted

Subject:
Medieval Marketplace Figs/Accessories for Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2012 16:14:07 GMT

Hello. I have most of the figs/fig accessories from the Medieval Village in used
but like new condition, and am willing to trade on generous terms.  I need the
following 6 parts:

x4 in dark tan: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=87580
x2 in light bluish gray: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=30044

Please let me know.

Thanks,

James Simpson
omightytolkien@gmail.com

Subject:
LEGO Insurance Price Guide....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2012 22:34:37 GMT

In the past I had 2 frantic LEGO sellers who asked me for help for them getting
their Insurance claims settled with the United States Postal Service. For anyone
who has ever tried to collect insurance claims from the USPS, you will know that
it is like pulling teeth! ... and they're not exactly the quickest claims
settlers around...

I gave them a screen print of the Insurance Price Guide Page from my Unofficial
LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (1949-90) ... then it was on CD, now on DVD.
The 2 sellers had tried a Bricklink database price guide print, but the USPS
didn't seem to accept that... but they did accept my Insurance guide. A few
months ago I myself put this to the test, and was able to use my own guide as a
"reference" for settling my claim.

My Insurance Price Guide only covers 1949-80s... but those are the years where
pricing information is hard to come by. And I follow the standard toy
collectibles price guide grades of 1) VERY GOOD, 2) EXCELLENT, 3) MINT IN BOX,
and 4) MINT IN SEALED BOX (with this grade, getting an exact number is
problematic... so the "+" sign helps show that it can be valued much more).

Since the Fantasia book (LEGO Collectors Guide) only lists 1 to 6 bricks for a
rareness indicator, that book cannot be used for any insurance purposes.

Here is a sample page from my DVD (which has a nearly 400 page guide in Dollars
and a duplicate 400 page guide in Euros) which has a total of 10,156 insurance
values. Not only can you use this as a "compables guide", but also in helping
you determine your collections worth for insurance purposes...

#376 - HOUSE W/ GARDEN SET (1978)

VG------------------EX---------------------MIB---------------------MISB

#376- House w/ Garden set (EU/UK/AUS/CAN)

EU45-EU60------------EU60-EU75-------------EU100-EU125--------------EU150+

#377 - TRUCK W/ TRAILER & CRANE SET(1971)

VG------------------EX---------------------MIB---------------------MISB

#377- Truck w/ Trailer & Crane set (EU/UK/AUS)

EU50-EU75-----------EU75-EU100-------------EU125-EU150--------------EU200+

#377 - SHELL STATION SET (1978)

VG------------------EX---------------------MIB----------------------MISB

#377- Shell Station set (EU/UK/AUS/CAN)

EU60-EU80-----------EU80-EU110-------------EU135-EU160--------------EU200+

#379 - BUS STATION SET (1979)

VG------------------EX---------------------MIB-----------------------MISB

#379- Bus Station set (EU/UK/AUS/CAN)

EU75-EU100----------EU125-EU150-------------EU175-EU225--------------EU300+

#380 - VILLAGE SET (1969-71)

VG-------------------EX--------------------MIB-----------------------MISB

#380- Village set (UK/AUS)

EU200-EU225----------EU250-EU275-----------EU400-EU600---------------EU800+

So my DVD is a handy reference besides just learning the history and A B Cs of
LEGO sets and parts... but for insurance (and valuation) purposes as well...

Cheers,
Gary Istok

P.S. Still available in my Bricklink store, either as a DVD or as a downloadable
set of files...
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=istokg&itemID=32384933

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=istokg&itemID=32819532

Subject:
New Custom Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.sculpture
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2012 06:13:12 GMT

New custom train and sculpture instructions are now available in my Bricklink shop!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=AggieSava

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=AggieSava

--Tony

Subject:
New LEGO Collectors DVD will now be available as a Direct Download
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2012 21:45:34 GMT

Several folks have asked that the 700MB+ Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors
Guide (1949-90s) on DVD... become available as downloadable "Drop Box" files,
instead of a DVD (also saves shipping costs).

Well that will be available starting this week. We are Beta-Testing it right
now... and seeing what the best way to send it is.

If you would like to order the LEGO DVD, but as downloadable files... here they
are in my LEGO store...

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=istokg&itemID=32819532

No shipping charges for this method of getting the DVD... just the $29.95
charge.

I need an order or two to also try out this method... in a sense be part of the
Beta test, so that you can give feedback on the best way to receive these, and
the results.

Thanks,
Gary Istok

Re: LEGO Collectors Guide switched from CD to DVD (due to size)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2012 18:03:26 GMT

Forgot to mention... discount group rates are available for LUGs that may want
LEGO DVD copies for their members.

There are several chapters related to trains... blue track era trains (1966-79),
gray track era trains (1980-92), service packs and train individual parts sales
(from continental European wooden retailer boxes).  The entire 4.5V and 12V
train range is included.

Cheers,
Gary Istok

Subject:
LEGO Collectors Guide switched from CD to DVD (due to size)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2012 17:46:27 GMT

For those of you who have purchased one of my CDs in the past, the new expanded
(now includes 1980s and into the 1990s) LEGO DVD (Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts
Collectors Guide (1949-90s) is now available for purchase.  For those folks
waiting a long time on your orders... they're going out this week.

The new DVD has 2,800 pages (compared to the 1,000 page CD guide of 5 years
ago).

It is still both PC and MAC compatible.

There are now a total of 77 chapters and appendices in the new greatly expanded
DVD (the 2007 CD had 45 chapters).  Even some of the older chapters have doubled
in size.  The 1949-53 Automatic Binding Bricks, and 1953-60 LEGO Mursten
chapters have been completely rewritten with a picture of just about every rare
LEGO item imaginable (way more than the 2007 version).  Also included is an
insurance price guide (in dollars AND Euros) with 10,157 different prices for
older (1949-80) sets, which unlike modern sets, may not come up for sale or
auction very often (if ever).

There are items in this collectors guide that even the folks in Billund have no
records of in their archives.  Also, the Billund Archives was very helpful in
getting me some images that were just not available on the secondary market.
There are over 6,000 images in the guide, many historic ones.  And there are
some items that have never been seen elsewhere (such as classic LEGO
windows/doors in green, blue, dark blue and yellow).  Besides Set chapters,
there are chapters on old parts, old catalogs, the evolution of LEGO
instructions, LEGO box artwork, LEGO idea books, retailer display items,
retailer display models, retailer catalogs, toy fairs, model shops, a chapter on
the history of LEGO sales by country.... LEGO clones, LEGO counterfeit parts,
LEGO logos thru the decades, LEGO plastics (ABS & Cellulose Acetate), LEGO
department store catalogs, etc... it's in there!

Shipping to USA is $2, to Canada $2.50, to rest of world $3.00.

LEGO DVD $29.95

Now available via my Bricklink store...
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=istokg&itemID=32384933

Or for those without a Bricklink account... directly thru Paypal (my Paypal ID
is istokg@earthlink.net).

Total for USA = $31.95, Total for Canada = $32.45, Total for rest of world =
$32.95.

NOTE: this is my final CD/DVD... no more future editions... it's all in here!
All more current LEGO items are well identified in Lugnet, Peeron, Bricklink and
Brickset, so there's no need for another DVD expansion in the future.

Cheers,
Gary Istok

Re: 1949-1990s Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2012 23:47:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Don Rogerson wrote:
   Gary -

Have these shipped yet? I have tried e-mailing you but get bounced by your spam filter.

I don’t want to speak for Gary, but he did post this message on BrickLink today:

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=628779

“Well I’m done with all the running back and forth...

The LEGO CD.... er I mean DVD will go out starting this evening...

There was just not enough room on a CD with optimal image PDF production to make it a CD any more... so from now on it will be a LEGO DVD. 73 Chapters (largest at 42.5MB), 4 Appendices, and 2 (Euro/Dollar) price guides.... 1/3 of a million words... and lots and lots of tables to compare the sets introduction with what was sold where... and under which number.... dang LEGO Mayhem...

It was just getting too big for a CD anymore.

I will be doing like I did with my first CD 5 years ago... making a special Lightscribe edition for those that have waited (since time immemorial)...

I hope you enjoy it!”

Subject:
AltBricks Fall Leaf Collection :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:45:43 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi All,
AltBricks (Brick Link Store) has released the “Fall Leaf Collection”...

• 100 Mixed Leaves (20 of each color): Brown, Dark Tan, Dark Red, Yellow, & Orange.
$20.00 ea

• 100 Brown leaves
• 100 Dark Tan leaves
• 100 Dark Red leaves
• 100 Orange leaves
• 100 Yellow leaves
$20.00 ea

• 100 Green leaves
$15.00 ea

SteveB

Re: 1949-1990s Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:18:21 GMT

Gary -

Have these shipped yet? I have tried e-mailing you but get bounced by your spam
filter.

Don

Re: 1949-1990s Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2012 05:45:09 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Don Rogerson wrote:
Sold!

You have mail.

Thanks Don! :)

By the way, I have just made public a lot of my LEGO pictures on Flickr.
Besides LEGO I am also a theatre buff, and some family photos.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/istokg/

One of my favorite images is of a display case in Billund Denmark.  For the life
of me I don't understand why this case was later dismantled (someone had a photo
of that)... but this shows many rare early LEGO items... although I don't agree
100% with the years for some of the items.

Imagine having some of those (very expensive) classic windows in blue or dark
blue!!  They also made ones in Norway in green and in Sweden in yellow... but
because they had more "autonomy" back then... Billund wasn't always aware of
what was produced in Norway for the Norwegian and Swedish market (from 1953-60
Noway produced LEGO for both countries because of a toy import restriction... so
Danish LEGO could not be imported into Norway).

There are so many rare and odd parts produced for Norway/Sweden (produced by
Svein Stromberg of Oslo Norway)... for USA/Canada (produced by Samsonite), and
for UK/Ireland/Australia (by Courtauld's Corp., a UK textile producer).  It
wasn't until 1993 that all of the LEGO produced in the world went thru the
central production of Denmark.

That's what makes old LEGO so fascinating... as is new LEGO.

This new CD covers the 1980s and parts of the 1990s, as well as all the
different companies/countries that TLG Billund licensed to sell LEGO.

Do check out the FLICKR site, and if anyone wants to see some sample chapters of
the CD, please EMAIL me, and I send some (I will check my Spamblocker).

Cheers,
Gary Istok

P.S.  Here's that display case I was talking about...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/istokg/6349206653/in/photostream

Re: 1949-1990s Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2012 04:32:28 GMT

Sold!

You have mail.

Subject:
1949-1990s Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2012 02:28:13 GMT

Well the CDs (Mac and PC compatible are being pressed)...

This is my last Collectors Guide ever... it took its' toll on my... 76
Chapters... bringing the history of LEGO up close to the new millenium.  I also
went back and rewrote many of the older chapters.  There are about 150 LEGO sets
in this guide that you won't find in any online LEGO database, and many that
won't even be in the LEGO Billund Archives.  It was a labor of love... an
obsession, and even gave me a health scare recently...

For those of you that have my old CDs... this is my final one, and almost all
the older chapters (that were on the older versions of the CDs) have been
expanded, some doubled in size.  There are hundreds more old pictures.  And the
new chapters (my first CD had 45 chapters, the 2nd had 57... this one has 76)
show all the more current sets in nice color.  A British acquaintance (Huw
Millington) spent a long time photographing at the Billund Vault, and was
gracious to let me use his (the Brickset) database for current images.  (This is
on top of the hundreds of rare images I got from many of you from around the
world).

Below is the Table of Contents.  There are about 5000 images in the CD, many old
historic ones were added, many of newer sets.  You will never be able to read
this entire encyclopedic (nearly 3000 page) volume... but that's OK... you just
learn what you want at your own pace... about 1/3 million words... :)

Another 2 years of my life spent on researching, putting pieces of the very
complex LEGO puzzle together... and then... what I like most... sending
something to TLG and asking them if they have ever seen this before... and
getting back a "no" response! :)

You can order the Guide in my USA store on Bricklink (Gary Istok Rare Bricks)
$29.95 (shipping to USA is $1.85, Canada $2.25, rest of world $2.95).  Or you
can Paypal me directly (istokg@earthlink.net) for either $31.80 (USA), $32.20
(Canada) or $32.90 (rest of world).

Enjoy the chapter listing below....

Cheers, and thanks to all the patient folks who have waited...

Gary Istok

THE UNOFFICIAL LEGO SETS/PARTS COLLECTORS GUIDE
(1949-90s)

By Gerhard R. Istok

PREFACE

I - LEGO EARLY HISTORY

1.0   THE LEGO BRICK - THE EARLY HISTORY (1932-95).
1.1   The LEGO Company Early History (1932-49).
1.2   Automatic Binding Bricks - (1949-1953).
1.3   LEGO Mursten Years - (1953-1955).
1.4   LEGO System of Play - The Early Town Plan Years (1955-1958).
1.5   The Mature Town Plan Years (1958-1965).
1.6   New LEGO Systems & Early Legoland Years (1966-1972).
1.7   LEGO in Transition - The Legoland Years (1973-1980).
1.8   Updating the LEGO Systems (1980-86).
1.9   Expanding into new LEGO Systems (1987-95).

2.0  LEGO - AUTOMATIC BINDING BRICKS & PRIMA (1949-55).
2.1   Denmark/Norway/Sweden Automatic Binding Bricks/LEGO (1949-53).
2.2   Automatic Binding Bricks Sets (1949-53).
2.3   Automatic Binding Bricks Spare Parts Packs (1950-53).
2.4   Automatic Binding Bricks - Individual Elements (1949-53).
2.5   Automatic Binding Bricks - Idea Brochures (1950-53).
2.6   GEAS - Automatic Binding Bricks - (1950-51).
2.7   PRIMA - Automatic Binding Bricks - (1953-55).

II - LEGO TOWN SYSTEM SETS

3.0   LEGO TOWN PLAN SETS & BOARDS (1955-83).
3.1   The Town Plan Boards (1955-70).
3.2   The Town Plan Sets (1957-70).
3.3   Later Town Scene Sets (1970-83).

4.0   LEGO UNIQUE & BLUE/YELLOW BASIC SETS (1955-66).
4.1   Mosaik LEGO Sets of Denmark/Norway/Sweden (1955-56).
4.1   #717 Junior Constructor Set - USA/Canada (1961-65).
4.2   Blue/Yellow Basic Sets - Denmark/Sweden/Switzerland (1958-64).
4.3   #712 Wooden Box Set - Germany (1963-65).
4.4   #600/1 Basic Building Set - Britain/Australia (1962-65).

5.0   LEGO BASIC SETS (1953-65).
5.1    Continental Europe/Britain/Australia LEGO Basic Sets (1949-65).
5.1.1   #700/x Basic Set Descriptions by Set #
5.1.2   #700/x Basic Set Descriptions by Box Type
5.1.3   #700/x Switzerland Basic Sets (1957-65).
5.2    USA/Canada Samsonite LEGO Basic Sets (1961-65).

6.0   LEGO UNIVERSAL BUILDING SETS (1965-80).
6.1    Continental Europe/Britain/Australia LEGO Basic Sets (1965-72).
6.1.1   LEGO Basic Sets (1965-70).
6.1.2   LEGO Basic Sets (1968-72).
6.2    USA/Canada Samsonite LEGO Basic Sets (1965-73).
6.3    LEGO Universal Building Sets (1973-75).
6.4    LEGO Universal Building Sets (1976-80).

7.0   LEGO BASIC SETS (1980-90).
7.1    Regular/Special Boxed Basic LEGO Sets (1980-90).

8.0   LEGO TOWN MODEL SETS (1955-71).
8.1    LEGO Town Plan Model Sets (1955-65).
8.2    LEGO Town/Model Makers Sets (1962-71).

9.0   LEGOLAND LARGE TOWN MODEL SETS (1980-90).
9.1    Legoland Large Town Model Sets (1980-90).

10.0   LEGOLAND SMALL TOWN MODEL SETS (1980-90).
10.1    Small Legoland Town Sets (1980-90).

11.0   USA/CANADA DEPARTMENT STORE CATALOG SETS (1962-75).
11.1    Department Store Catalog Sets in Colorful Boxes (1962-75).
11.2    Department Store Catalog Sets in Brown Cardboard Boxes (1966-72).

12.0   LEGO LARGE TOWN MODEL SETS (1980-90).
12.1    Large LEGO Town Sets (1980-903).

13.0   LEGO SMALL TOWN MODEL SETS (1980-90).
13.1    Small LEGO Town Sets (1980-90).

14.0 LEGO PARADISA SETS (1991-97).
14.1 Paradisa and Pink Basic Sets.

15.0  WOODEN BOX LEGO SETS (1950-80).
15.1   Retailer Wooden Boxes (1950-80).
15.2   LEGO #700 Wooden Box Sets (1957-65).
15.3   LEGO Wooden Box Sets (1959-72).
15.4   LEGO Wooden Box Content Lists (1957-72).
15.5   Wooden Box Sets With Red Masonite Lid (1965-78).

16.0  SUITCASE SETS & PLASTIC/CLOTH STORAGE BOXES (1966-95).
16.1   Suitcase & Travel Case Sets (1966-95).
16.2   Plastic Storage Boxes/Storage Cloth (1971-95).
16.3   Bucket/Tub Basic LEGO Sets (1983-90).

17.0  LEGO PROMOTIONAL SETS (1955-95).
17.1   USA Promotional LEGO Sets (1963-95).
17.2   British Promotional LEGO Sets (1967-95).
17.3   Continental European Promotional LEGO Sets (1972-95).
17.4   World’s Fair LEGO Sets (1964-65).
17.5   LEGO Company Promotional Sets (1958-95).
17.6   Other Company Promotional Sets (1963-95).
17.7   LEGO 1:87 Promotional Cars/Trucks (1955-67).

18.0  LEGO SETS/PARTS NOT PUT INTO PRODUCTION (1955-95).
18.1   LEGO Sets Not Put Into Production (1955-95).
18.2   LEGO Elements Not Put Into Production (1955-95).

III - OTHER LEGO SYSTEM SETS

19.0  LEGO BLUE TRACK TRAIN SYSTEM (1966-1979).
19.1   LEGO Push/4.5 Volt Train System Sets (1966-79).
19.2   LEGO 12 Volt Train System Sets (1969-79).
19.3   LEGO Train System Service Packs (1970-79).

20.0  LEGO GRAY TRACK TRAIN SYSTEM (1980-1990).
20.1   LEGO 4.5V/12V Train System Sets (1980-90).
20.2   LEGO Train System Service Packs (1980-93).

21.0  EARLY PRE-SCHOOL, DUPLO & NURSERY BRICKS (1950-1979).
21.1   Early LEGO Pre-School (1950-53).
21.2   Samsonite/European LEGO Pre-School (1964-72).
21.3   LEGO Duplo/Pre-School/Nursery Bricks (1969-79).

22.0  MODERN DUPLO (1980-1990).
22.4   LEGO Modern Duplo Sets (1980-90)

23.0  FABULAND (1979-1989).
23.1   LEGO Fabuland Sets (1979-89)

24.0  LEGO MOTORS & GEARS & SETS (1965-1993).
24.1   LEGO Motors (1965-93).
24.2   Samsonite LEGO Gears (1965-73).
24.3   European LEGO Gears (1970-77).

25.0  TECHNIC & EXPERT BUILDER SYSTEM  SETS (1977-1990).
25.1   LEGO Early Expert Builder/Technical Sets (1977-80).
25.2   LEGO Technic Sets (1980-90).

26.0  LEGO EARLY CASTLE SYSTEM (1959-83).
26.1   Early LEGO Castle (1959-77).
26.2   Early Classic LEGO Castle Sets (1978-83).

27.0  LEGO CLASSIC CASTLE SYSTEM (1984-92).
27.1   Gray Castle Sets (1984-90).
27.2   Forestmen LEGO Sets (1987-90).
27.3   Crusaders LEGO Castle Sets (1987-92).
27.4   Black Knights LEGO Castle Sets (1988-92).

28.0  LEGO CLASSIC PIRATE SYSTEM (1989-93).
28.1   Pirate LEGO Sets (1989-93).

29.0  LEGO EARLY SPACE SYSTEM (1964-95).
29.1   Early LEGO Space (1964-78).
29.2   Early Classic LEGO Space Sets (1978-80).

30.0  LEGO SPACE SYSTEM (1980-93).
30.1   Classic LEGO Space Sets (1980-88).
30.2   LEGO FUTURON Space Sets (1987-90).
30.4   LEGO M:TRON Space Sets (1990-91).
30.5   LEGO BLACKTRON Space Sets (1987-93).
30.6   LEGO Space Police Sets (1989-93).

31.0  HOMEMAKER SETS & LEGO SETS WITH PEOPLE (1971-82).
31.1   Early LEGO Doll House Furniture (1959-65).
31.2   Samsonite LEGO Doll House Furniture (1965-66).
31.3   Homemaker LEGO Sets (1971-1982).
31.4   LEGO Building Sets with People/Family Sets (1974-1980).
31.5   LEGO Basic Sets with People (1976-1981).

32.0  SCALA SETS (1979-82).
32.1   Scala Jewelry Sets (1979-82).

33.0  LEGO HOBBY SETS (1975-79).
33.1   LEGO Hobby Model Sets.(1975-79).

34.0  LEGO MINITALIA SETS & PARTS (1970-1980).
34.1   LEGO Minitalia History (1970-80).
34.2   LEGO Minitalia Parts (1970-80).
34.3   Minitalia/Minitalia-Like Sets (1970-80).

35.0  EUROPEAN ARCHITECTURAL LEGO SETS (1963-65).
35.1   Architectural LEGO Sets (1963-65).
35.2   Architectural LEGO Spare Parts Packs (1963-65).

IV - LEGO - MISCELLANEOUS SETS & ACCESSORIES

36.0  LEGO CARS & TRUCKS w/ METAL WHEELS (1953-70).
36.1   1:87 LEGO Cars w/ Metal Wheels (1956-69).
36.2   1:87 LEGO Trucks w/ Metal Wheels (1955-1970).
36.3   1:87 LEGO Car/Truck Multi-Packs (1965-68).
36.4   Non LEGO System Vehicles & 1:43 Trucks (1953-58).

37.0  LEGO IDEA BOOKS, MAGAZINES AND BOOKLETS (1950-75).
37.1   Early LEGO Mursten Building Idea Brochure (1950-55)
37.2   Early Unnumbered LEGO Building Idea Booklets (1955-63).
37.3   LEGO Building Idea Leaflets/Booklets (1959-65).
37.4   LEGO Building Idea Book #238 Variations (1960-68).
37.5   LEGO Building Idea Books (1966-75).
37.6   Unnumbered LEGO Books/Blueprints (1965-68).

38.0  LEGO IDEA MAGAZINES (1973-93).
38.1  Magazine Style LEGO Idea Booklets (1973-93)

39.0  EDUCATIONAL/INSTITUTIONAL LEGO SETS (1961-80).
39.1   LEGO Educational Sets (1961-80).

40.0  EARLY LEGO SPARE PARTS PACKS (1950-66).
40.1   Spare Parts Packs (1950-55).
40.2   Spare Parts Packs (1955-58).
40.3   Spare Parts Packs (1959-66).
40.4   Spare Parts Pack Content Variations (1955-66).
40.5   #235/#1235 Garage Pack Box Styles (1955-66).
40.6   Spare Parts Pack Brochures (1955-66).

41.0  LEGO SPARE PARTS PACKS (1966-79).
41.1   LEGO Spare Parts Packs (1965-73).
41.1.1  Continental Europe Spare Parts Packs (1966-68).
41.1.2  Continental Europe Spare Parts Packs (1969-72).
41.1.3  Britain/Australia Spare Parts Packs (1966-72).
41.1.4  USA Samsonite Spare Parts Packs (1966-72).
41.1.5  Canada Samsonite Spare Parts Packs (1966-68).
41.1.6  Canada Samsonite Spare Parts Packs (1969-73).
41.2   LEGO Spare Parts Packs (1973-79).

42.0  LEGO SPARE PARTS PACKS (1980-91).
42.1   LEGO Spare parts packs 1980-85).
42.2   LEGO Spare parts packs 1986-91).

43.0  LEGO SERVICE PACKS & INDIVIDUAL PART SALES (1950-90).
43.1   Denmark - Individual Part Sales (1950-65).
43.2   Continental Europe - Retailer 1:87 Vehicle Boxes (1957-64).
43.3   Continental Europe - Retailer Window/Door Boxes (1957-66).
43.4   Britain/Australia - Mail Order Service Packs (1970-76).
43.5   Continental Europe Individual Specialty Parts Sales (1972-76).
43.6   Continental Europe/Britain/Australia - Service Packs (1977-85).
43.7   USA - Mail Order Service Packs (1980-84).
43.8   World Wide Service Packs (1980-86).
43.9   World Wide Service Packs (1987-90).

V - LEGO - EARLY PARTS

44.0  LEGO WINDOWS AND DOORS (1949-90).
44.1   Automatic Binding Bricks - Windows/Doors (1949-55).
44.2   Early Classic LEGO Windows/Doors with Wings (1954-56).
44.3   Classic LEGO Windows/Doors (1956-86).
44.4   1970’s Era LEGO Windows/Doors (1971-86).
44.5   Modern LEGO Windows/Doors (1978-90).
44.6   LEGO Utility Doors & Shutters (1967-86).

45.0  LEGO TREES & BUSHES (1955-99).
45.1   Early LEGO Trees & Bushes (1955-60).
45.2   LEGO Trees & Bushes (1960-72).
45.3   LEGO Trees & Bushes - USA/Canada (1963-72).
45.4   Granulated LEGO Trees & Bushes (1970-74).
45.5   Modern LEGO Trees (1974-99).

46.0  LEGO GARAGES/SERVICE STATIONS & ACCESSORIES (1955-85).
46.1   LEGO Garages w/ Garage Doors (1955-82).
46.1.1 LEGO Town Plan Flip-up Garages (1955-71)
46.1.2 LEGO 1:87 Auto Garages (1962-70).
46.1.3 1970’s LEGO Garages (1971-82).
46.2   LEGO Open Garages (1957-75).
46.3   Esso Service Station & Accessories (1955-67).
46.4   Shell Service Station & Accessories (1966-85).
46.5   Exxon Service Station & Accessories - USA (1979-85).

47.0  LEGO TOWN ACCESSORIES (1955-87).
47.1   LEGO Flags (1957-86).
47.1.1  LEGO Wavy Flags (1957-73).
47.1.2  LEGO Straight Country/LEGO Flags with Stickers (1973-82).
47.1.3  LEGO Non-Country Straight Flags (1973-86).
47.2.2   LEGO Road Signs (1955-87).
47.2.2.1  Early LEGO Road Signs (1955-72).
47.2.2  Tall LEGO Road Signs (1969-87).
47.3   LEGO Streetlights (1957-72).
47.4   LEGO Bicyclists/Motorcyclists (1956-65).
476.5   LEGO Police/Traffic Accessories (1956-81).
47.5.1  LEGO Traffic Police & Accessories (1956-65)
47.5.2  LEGO Police Freestanding Sign (1976-82)
47.6   LEGO Antennas (1969-86).
47.7   LEGO Lighting Device (1957-86).

48.0  PRINTED & PAINTED LEGO ELEMENTS & STICKERS (1955-1990).
48.1   LEGO Printed Beams (1955-65).
48.2   LEGO Printed Beams (1966-85).
48.3   LEGO Printed Train Beams (1966-80).
48.4   LEGO Alphabet/Number Bricks (1957-86).
48.5   LEGO Stickers (1971-82).
48.6   Painted LEGO Parts (1955-72).
48.7   LEGO Stickers - Modern Era (82-90).

49.0  LEGO BRICKS (1949-90).
49.1   LEGO Slotted Bricks (1949-56).
49.2   LEGO Non-Slotted Hollow Bottom Bricks (1956-58).
49.3   LEGO Stud Fonts and Pat. Pend. (1955-Present).
49.4   LEGO Tube Bottom/Post Bottom Bricks (1958-90).
49.5   LEGO 2 Stud Wide Bricks (1949-90).
49.6   LEGO 1 Stud Wide Bricks (1954-90).

50.0  LEGO PLATES (1955-90).
50.1   Waffle Bottom & Early Circle Bottom Plates (1955-72).
50.2   Waffle/Circle Bottom Plate Variations (1956-72).
50.3   Small Circle Bottom LEGO Plates (1963-80).
50.4   Large Circle Bottom LEGO Plates (1963-80).
50.5   Modified LEGO Plates (1966-80).
50.6   Modern LEGO Plates (1980-90).

51.0  LEGO ARCHITECTURAL ELEMENTS (1954-92).
51.1   1x1 Round Bricks (1954-Present).
51.2   1x1 Fat (Minifig Head) Round Bricks (1975-92).
51.3   2x2 Quarter Circle/2x4 Half Circle Curved Bricks (1955-80).
51.4   2x2 Round Bricks & Plates (1978-82).
51.5   LEGO Lattice Fences/Gates (1966-92).
51.6   LEGO Arch Bricks (1971-93).
51.7   LEGO Tiles (1965-80).

52.0  LEGO SLOPED BRICKS (1958-86).
52.1   LEGO 45 Degree Slope Bricks (1958-79).
52.2   LEGO 33 Degree Low Slope Bricks (1971-84).
52.3   LEGO 75 Degree Steep Slope Bricks (1978-86).
52.4   LEGO Inverted Slope Bricks (1976-86).

53.0  WHEEL,VEHICLE & TRAIN ACCESSORIES (1963-79).
53.1   LEGO Town Wheels, Tires and Axles (1963-79).
53.2   LEGO Truck & Car Accessories (1963-79).
53.3   LEGO Train Wheels & Accessories (1966-79).
53.4   LEGO Modern Acessories (1980-90).

54.0  LEGOGEAR & EXPERT BUILDER/TECHNIC PARTS (1965-92).
54.1   LEGO Samsonite and European Gears & Accessories (1965-79).
54.1.1 LEGO Samsonite Gears in USA/Canada (1965-73).
54.1.2 LEGO European Gears (1970-79).
54.2.1 LEGO Expert Builder/Technic Accessories (1977-82).
54.2.2 LEGO Technic Accessories (1982-92).

55.0  LEGO AIRPLANE, JET& BOAT PARTS (1970-80).
55.1   LEGO Airplane/Jet/Rocket Parts & Accessories (1970-80).
55.2   LEGO Boat Parts & Accessories (1973-80).
55.3   LEGO Accessories (1980-90).

56.0  LEGO MINIFIG’S/MAXIFIG’S & ACCESSORIES (1974-82).
56.1   LEGO Maxifig & Accessories (1974-82).
56.2   Old & New LEGO Minifig’s & Accessories (1975-82).
56.3   LEGO Minifig’s (1982-90).

57.0  LEGO EARLY CLASSIC SPACE ACCESSORIES (1979-90).
57.1   LEGO Space Accessories (1979-90).

58.0  LEGO HOMEMAKER ACESSORIES (1971-82).
58.1   LEGO Homemaker Accessories (1971-82).

59.0  LEGO BASEPLATES & ROAD PLATES (1951-85).
59.1   LEGO 10x20 Thick Baseplates (1951-85).
59.2   LEGO 10x10 Thick Baseplates (1961-70).
59.3   LEGO Thin Baseplates (1965-94).
59.4   LEGO Roadway Baseplates (1970-84).
59.5   LEGO Roadway Baseplates (1985-90).

60.0  THE LEGO PLASTICS - CELLULOSE ACETATE & ABS.
60.1   Cellulose Acetate - The Unstable Plastic (1949-70).
60.2   Problems with Cellulose Acetate LEGO Sets.
60.3   Switch to ABS Plastic (1963-70)
60.4   Problems with ABS Plastic (1963-80).

VI - OTHER LEGO INFORMATION

61.0  EARLY LEGO CATALOGS (1950-65).
61.1  Early LEGO Catalogs.

62.0  LEGO PICTURED PARTS CATALOG (1949-67).
62.1  Individual LEGO Parts Catalog (1949-67).
62.2  Regional LEGO Parts Catalog (1955-66).

63.0  LEGO BOXES & IMAGES - DESIGNS & ARTWORK (1949-80).
63.1  LEGO Box Top Designs (1949-80).
63.2  LEGO Box Artwork (1956-59).
63.3  LEGO Boxes/Images with Christiansen Family Members (1950-71).

64.0 LEGO INSTRUCTIONS, CONTENT LISTS & BROCHURES (1949-82).
64.1 Automatic Binding Bricks Instructions & Idea Booklets (1949-53).
64.2 LEGO Mursten Instructions (1954-55).
64.3 LEGO Model & Basic Set Instructions (1955-65).
64.4 LEGO Town Plan Set Instructions & Content Lists (1961-67).
64.5 LEGO Spare Parts Pack Instructions (1955-65).
64.6 LEGO Wooden Box Set Content Lists & Booklets (1957-78).
64.7 LEGO Architectural Set Instructions & Booklets (1963-65).
64.8 LEGO Basic Set Instructions (1965-79).
64.9 LEGO Model Set Instructions (1965-79).
64.10 LEGO Castle System Instructions (1978-82).
64.11 LEGO Technic/Expert Builder System Instructions (1977-82).
64.12 LEGO Modern Building Instructions (1982-90).

65.0  EXCLUSIVE LEGO ELEMENTS BY REGION (1949-85).
65.1  Denmark Only LEGO Items.
65.2  Norway Only LEGO Items.
65.3  Sweden Only LEGO Items.
65.4  Denmark/Norway/Sweden Only LEGO Items.
65.5  Continental European Only LEGO Items.
65.6  Specific Country Continental European Only LEGO Items.
65.7  Britain/Australia/Ireland Only LEGO Items.
65.8  Europe/Australia Only LEGO Items.
65.9  Europe/Australia/Canada Only LEGO Items.
65.10 USA/Canada Only LEGO Items.
65.11 USA Only LEGO Items.
65.12 Canada Only LEGO Items.

66.0  LEGO RETAILER BINDERS & CATALOGS (1953-70).
66.1  LEGO Retailer Binders & Catalogs.

67.0  LEGO RETAILER DISPLAY MODEL CATALOGS (1958-61).
67.1  LEGO Retailer Display Model Catalogs.

68.0  LEGO MAGAZINE ADVERTISEMENTS (1953-90).
68.1  LEGO Magazine Advertisements.

69.0  USA/CANADA MAIL ORDER CATALOG LEGO SALES (1962-80).
69.1  USA/Canada Department Store LEGO Mail Order Advertisements.

70.0  LEGO DISPLAYS, MODEL SHOPS & TOY FAIRS (1955-72).
70.1   LEGO Retailer Displays (1955-72).
70.2   LEGO Model Shops & Display Models (1955-72).
70.3   LEGO Toy Fairs (1959-72).

71.0  LEGO LOGOS (1936-Present).
71.1  Old LEGO Company Logos.

72.0  LEGO SALES OFFICES/HISTORY.
72.1  LEGO Sales Offices/History by Country/Year.

APPENDIX A - 1961 PROTOTYPE #717 JUNIOR CONSTRUCTOR SET - INSTRUCTIONS AND
HISTORY.

APPENDIX B - LEGO CLONES & OTHER BUILDING TOY SYSTEMS.

APPENDIX C - LEGO COUNTERFEITS/REPRODUCED BOXES/PARTS.

APPENDIX D - MODULEX BUILDING SYSTEM.

OLDER SETS LEGO INSURANCE PRICE LIST (1949-80) in Dollars

OLDER SETS LEGO INSURANCE PRICE LIST (1949-80) in Euros

Subject:
Alt Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2012 18:36:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi All,

“Alt Bricks” (my new BrickLink.com store) is proud to announce its first custom product. Green Plant Leaves 6 x 5. This element is similar to the LEGO 6 x 5 plant leaf. This is NOT manufactured by LEGO. It is a custom element made for Alt Bricks from ABS with the consistency of regular brick plastic. It has fantastic clutch power so that cascaded leaves, a method often used for large trees, do not fall apart! These elements are available for only $0.15 ea in lots of 100!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SEBarile/AltBricks/greenleaf.jpg

In the near future I will be adding Brown, Dark Orange, Green, Yellow, Orange, & Dark Red. These will sell for the same price and min quantity as the green! A 100 count mixed color pack will also be available with 20 of each color sans green.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SEBarile/AltBricks/thumb/leaves-tree.jpg

SteveB

Subject:
Gary Istok will be selling his entire collection...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2012 04:48:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

OK, I'm still PDFing LEGO CD files, and making a few changes since I have a last
minute chance.... BUT....

Right now I'm just putting feelers out there...

I've decided to sell my entire LEGO collection.... hundreds of thousands of
parts
from 10-50 years old... mostly near mint to mint... with a few that got chewed
up before I bought them on EBAY....

I'm a good historian.... but a lousy seller and really suck at shipping...

So I decided to devote 100% of my time to LEGO research and history. I've only
built 1 LEGO building in the last 10 years, so what's the point in clogging my
house with parts I'm not going to use... when there are so many needy builders
out there!

I've sold off a lot of 50s, 60s and 70s rare stuff... but still have a lot of
parts, parts and more parts... the kind of stuff you would use to fill in old
sets with quality parts mainly, as well as lots of common parts.

Need to get caught up on the house mortgage... 1 year left...

But never give up on LEGO...

Gotta finish shipping first...
Cheers,
Gary Istok

P.S. My specialty has always been thousands of classic LEGO windows....

For Sale: Infernolab BattleBots Mini Models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:04:23 GMT

http://infernolab.com/shop.html

Howdy-

I've been building fighting robots for years & have been playing with LEGO since
as long as I can remember, so I wanted to make a series of mini models
representing my robots from BattleBots & other events & shows.

I spent a long time trying different designs, optimizing the set designs, making
print & video instructions, making packaging, and setting up PayPal payments in
my store.

Please check it out--I welcome any feedback, & I of course welcome any orders!
:]

Thanks!
-Jason

Subject:
Black Rare Classic Windows... by the dozens...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2012 20:03:38 GMT

Well they're real LEGO windows/doors, but not real black classic ones... but
check out the image(s)...

A few years ago I committed LEGO blasphemy.... I painted LEGO... (GASP!)

Actually with a classic window collection numbering over 5,000, there were a lot
of discoloured and glass-less windows and doors that were still in great shape
(no chew marks), but were not really usable for me or anyone...

So I tried something to make them useful. I got some black modeling paint, and
spray painted them. I was going to use them on a large office building that
would generate a lot of interest and curiosity, since TLG only ever released
into production 2 very rare black windows for the train system....
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogPG.asp?P=29&colorID=11
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogPG.asp?P=7026&colorID=11

Now granted, I wanted to avoid creating counterfeit parts, so I did not spray
paint the backs (and parts of the sides) of the windows. But you won't be able
to see those parts when used in building.  The windows originally either red or
white. But you don't see the unsprayed areas during usage.  And I left unpainted
areas because there's enough counterfeiting going on as it is with LEGO...

But these came out quite nice, and I was going to used them in a novelty
building that was sure to generate interest. But that never happened (about 4 or
so years ago).

So I'm now offering them for sale at quite decent prices. I made examples of all
9 different classic windows (only 2 types were ever sold to the public), as well
as the right and left handled classic door (also never sold to the public).

Interestingly enough, TLG probably produced some examples of each of these in
black... just as prototypes that were never released.

Here is an image of one of the trays of windows that I created, as well as an
old model I created with some of them (on Brickset forum).

http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/3314/selling-black-classic-windows#Item_3

It took 2 years of searching my basement to finally find them again. Also, since
I sill have the spray paint... (and in the mean time got a lot more discoloured
and otherwise useless) classic windows... I can crank out a few more than the
ones I created a few years back. The paint is still usable.

Check out my Bricklink store window selection in these (under windows)....
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=istokg

Cheers,
Gary Istok

P.S.  And until they run out... for each $10 order... I'll add one of these
1970s large red spoked wheels with tire in near mint condition (they're found in
the 1970s Hobby Sets)... as a freebie! :)
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogPG.asp?P=35c01&colorID=5

Subject:
LEGO Collectors Guide vs. LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors CD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2012 22:37:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Some folks have gotten my 3000+ page LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide confused
with the Fantasia Book - LEGO Collectors Guide.

Here's the difference (mine is Encyclopedic, the Fantasia is a more general
overview)....  a picture says a thousand words...
http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=607494

Cheers,
Gary Istok

Re: Entire Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2012 18:11:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Berz wrote:
I would like to sell off my entire collection as listed
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=1324

They have sat in storage and no longer bring the joy that they once did.  Time
to let them go to a new and happy home!

Sorry to hear that you feel the need to let your Lego go.

Are you looking to liquidate the entire collection at once or sell off set by
set?  I might be interested in some of your classic space sets but probably not
the entire collection.  Do you have a price in mind? (on a set by set basis or
entire collection?)

What condition are the sets in?  Do they include original boxes, etc?

Where are you located?  Are you willing to ship?

You probably won't get a whole lot of response here unfortunately.  If you're
looking for top $$ for your collection you are probably better off auctioning
off set by set on ebay or selling on bricklink, etc.

doug

Re: New Volume II LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (1949-90s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:49:33 GMT

Here's some new images for the LEGO CD Vol. 2....

Enjoy!

http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/2826/1949-90s-lego-setspartshistory-collectors-guide-january-release#Item_20

http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/2866/collecting-old-lego-glued-models#Item_9

Cheers,
Gary Istok

Subject:
New Volume II LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (1949-90s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2012 06:55:56 GMT

First of all I want to wish everyone a happy New Year...

In another 10 days or so, I'll be ready to ship the NEW even larger Unofficial
LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide on CD that takes LEGO collection on in to the
1990s.

The LEGO CD Volume II is now in its' final phase... no new additions (there's
nothing much left to add ) ... I think I have it all.... (not really, but I
like to think so!).

This CD will cover all the items that were in the first CD (1949-80) PLUS many
many more sets going into the 1990s. But almost ALL the earlier chapters have
updates as well... usually new images of never seen rare items.

And... as I know you folks always like freebies.... :)
________________________

Here's some additional freebies... I know the owner of the Michigan Building
in downtown Detroit... it was the site of the former 4050 seat Michigan Theatre
(also known as Michigan Palace), built in 1926 as an opulent movie house. In
1977 after a few years as a concert venue, the unthinkable happened... the
French Renaissance over the top movie palace was converted into a 3 level
parking structure within the surviving opulent interiors. I got to tour the
closed off surviving sections of the theatre...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/istokg/sets/72157626093396465/

... found a room (former theatre managers office) with a treasure trove of old
unused concert tickets from 1974-77 (back in the golden years of Rock Concerts).
The building owner said I could take as many as I wanted (so I took 90% of the
best in 5 large plastic garbage bags full)... and sold them for $$ on Ebay a few
years back. Well I just came across another bag full of them in that basement of
mine that always seems to hold LEGO surprises and treasures in all the nooks,
crannies, shelves and cupboards...

So anyone who has a CD order outstanding with me will
be getting a bunch of these rare Rock Golden Era survivors... here's a link to
some of the exact ones you will be receiving...
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Michigan+Palace+Concert+tickets&_sacat=0&_odkw=Michigan+Palace+Concert+tickets&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313
(By the way... all of these Ebay sellers got their tickets from me!)

For those of you who have seen Eminem's "8 MILE", then you have seen the
interior of the former Michigan Theatre, since it is shown about 20 minutes into
the film. It has also been seen on several TV shows and commercials. Also, at 8
stories high, the former Michigan Theatre is America's largest indoor "ruin".
________________________________

Anyway... getting back to the LEGO CD... this new "Encyclopedic" volume is "the
last word" on LEGO sets, parts, and history. Some items are not even mentioned
in the LEGO Archives nor seen in their Collections in Billund.

The CD is selling for $29.95 (shipping is $1.85 USA/Canada and $2.85
elsewhere)... and there will NOT EVER be a future updated version! It's in
there! :)

You can order it via my Bricklink store...
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=istokg&itemID=23123237

Or you can order it directly from me via Paypal to my account....
istokg@earthlink.net
...at either $31.80 ($29.95 + $1.85 shipping USA/Canada) or at $32.80 ($29.95 +
$2.85 shipping rest of world).

Some of the 70+ chapters now include... Fabuland, SCALA, Paradisa, all flavors
of Space, Castle/Pirates and Town... more spare parts, more basic sets, more
service packs... and a bazillion more pictures of very rare items you've never
seen before (when I show the folks in Billund... they haven't seen a lot of it
either :)!

Plus there's chapters on LEGO Counterfeits, LEGO logos, LEGO Idea Books, LEGO
Instructions, LEGO Advertising, LEGO Glued Display Models, Modulex, LEGO clones,
and there will even be a chapter with an online link to LEGO TV advertising of
the past!

And my 2 oldest chapters were completely re-written... the Automatic Binding
Bricks and LEGO Mursten chapters.  Ever seen green classic LEGO windows sold in
Norway? ... or 1x1 square and round LEGO bricks without studs?... ever seen old
roadsigns in with tan or red bases?

For those of you who have my previous 1949-80 CD, you know I did my homework.
You can't compare my Encyclopedic guide with any other item on the market! :)

Cheers, and thanks for your confidence in my work!
Gary Istok

P.S Lar and Bruce... don't order... it's coming with your pending ships...

Subject:
Entire Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2012 19:25:10 GMT

I would like to sell off my entire collection as listed
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=1324

They have sat in storage and no longer bring the joy that they once did.  Time
to let them go to a new and happy home!

Subject:
Sava Railways 2012 Calendar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2011 08:34:41 GMT

Click to order from LuLu.com!

$17.50

Help support RAILBRICKS, the brick railroading magazine, with this gorgeous 13 month calendar. Each month features photos from Anthony Sava’s Sava Railways Scenic Tours photo series, showcasing trains and scenery built entirely of LEGO® bricks.

For 2012, Anthony has taken photos of his LEGO train MOCs based on the Texas State Railroad. From tall trestle bridges to scenes deep in the Piney Woods of East Texas, each photo captures a unique spirit and playfulness that only LEGO bricks can create.

This is not an official LEGO Product, and is not sponsored, authorized or endorsed by The LEGO Group.

--Tony

Subject:
Looking for older castle sets, parts, stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2011 08:41:39 GMT

Hi

I am looking for older castle sets, incomplete sets or just parts. Anything
goes.

Contact me on sonnich@hote.ee - there is not much traffic here, hence not much
sense to check it every day

WBR
Sonnich

Subject:
LEGO Peasant Cart - EXCLUSIVE original set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2011 12:11:25 GMT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220815938710

including original instructions

LEGO Peasant Cart - EXCLUSIVE original set. This is a custom unique Item set.
90% of the Bricks are brand new and the rest in a MINT condition. Instructions
to this item will be send be email. Further photos can be found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/54022662@N07/5037361430/

Goodluck bidding

Subject:
Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide 1949-90s
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2011 19:29:21 GMT

Still taking pre-orders and working on the Volume 1&2 LEGO CD (1949-90s).... The
merged edition is going to be big.

I've been busy finishing chapters... the final chapter count isn't there yet...
But so far it's 71 Chapters... 4 Appendices and 2 (Euro & Dollar) Price
Guides... (see Table of Contents below)

Here's what the Humungus 3000+ page CD will contain (chapter wise... so
far)...Still some freebies available for the preorders... (either 60 year old
slotted bricks or other rare stuff).... can be ordered here...
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=istokg&itemID=23123237

or directly from me (istokg@earthlink.net)...

Here's 90 FLICKR images (mostly older stuff in these images) of a lot of
additional items that most of you have likely never seen before...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/istokg/sets/72157626623299779/

And here's the 1/3 million word "Encyclopedia" .... Table of Contents.....
Whew!
Gary Istok
P.S. Bruce & Lar... don't order... it'll be coming along with your late order.

THE UNOFFICIAL LEGO SETS/PARTS COLLECTORS GUIDE
               (1949-90s)

By Gerhard R. Istok

PREFACE

I - LEGO EARLY HISTORY

1.0 THE LEGO BRICK - THE EARLY HISTORY (1932-80).
1.1 The LEGO Company Early History (1932-49).
1.2 Automatic Binding Bricks - (1949-1953).
1.3 LEGO Mursten Years - (1953-1955).
1.4 LEGO System of Play - The Early Town Plan Years (1955-1958).
1.5 The Mature Town Plan Years (1958-1965).
1.6 New LEGO Systems & Early Legoland Years (1966-1972).
1.7 LEGO in Transition - The Legoland Years (1973-1980).
1.8 Updating the LEGO Systems (1980-86).
1.9 Expanding into new LEGO Systems (1987-95).

2.0 LEGO - AUTOMATIC BINDING BRICKS & PRIMA (1949-55).
2.1 Denmark/Norway/Sweden Automatic Binding Bricks/LEGO (1949-53).
2.2 Automatic Binding Bricks Sets (1949-53).
2.3 Automatic Binding Bricks Spare Parts Packs (1950-53).
2.4 Automatic Binding Bricks - Individual Elements (1949-53).
2.5 Automatic Binding Bricks - Idea Brochures (1950-53).
2.6 GEAS - Automatic Binding Bricks - (1950-51).
2.7 PRIMA - Sanctioned LEGO Clone Bricks - (1953-55).

II - LEGO TOWN SYSTEM SETS

3.0 LEGO TOWN PLAN SETS & BOARDS (1955-83).
3.1 The Town Plan Boards (1955-70).
3.2 The Town Plan Sets (1957-70).
3.3 Later Town Scene Sets (1970-83).

4.0 LEGO BLUE/YELLOW BASIC & MODEL SETS (1961-65).
4.1 #717 Junior Constructor Set - USA/Canada (1961-65).
4.2 #700/3 Blue/Yellow Basic Building Set - Denmark/Switzerland (1962-63).
4.3 #712 Wooden Box Set - Germany (1963-65).
4.4 #600/1 Basic Building Set - Britain/Australia (1962-65).

5.0 LEGO BASIC SETS (1949-65).
5.1 Continental Europe/Britain/Australia LEGO Basic Sets (1949-65).
5.1.1 #700/x Basic Set Descriptions by Set #
5.1.2 #700/x Basic Set Descriptions by Box Type
5.1.3 #700/x Switzerland Basic Sets (1957-65).
5.2 USA/Canada Samsonite LEGO Basic Sets (1961-65).

6.0 LEGO UNIVERSAL BUILDING SETS (1965-81).
6.1 Continental Europe/Britain/Australia LEGO Basic Sets (1965-72).
6.1.1 LEGO Basic Sets (1965-70).
6.1.2 LEGO Basic Sets (1968-72).
6.2 USA/Canada Samsonite LEGO Basic Sets (1965-73).
6.3 LEGO Universal Building Sets (1973-75).
6.4 LEGO Universal Building Sets (1976-81).
6.5 LEGO System Sets (1980-93).

7.0 LEGO BASIC SETS (1980-93).
7.1 Regular Boxed Basic LEGO Sets (1980-93).
7.2 Special Boxed Basic LEGO Sets (1980-93).
6.1 Polybag Basic LEGO Sets (1980-93).
6.1 Bucket/Tub Basic LEGO Sets (1980-93).

7.0 LEGO TOWN MODEL SETS (1955-71).
7.1 LEGO Town Plan Model Sets (1955-65).
7.2 LEGO Town/Model Makers Sets (1962-71).

8.0 LEGOLAND TOWN MODEL SETS (1971-79).
8.1 Large Legoland Town Sets (1971-79).
8.2 Small Legoland Town Sets (1971-79).

9.0 LEGO TOWN SETS (1980-93).
9.1 Town Building Sets (1980-93).
9.2 Town Vehicle Sets (1980-93).
9.3 Town Flying Sets (1980-93).
9.4 Town Boat Sets (1980-93).
9.5 Town Misc. Sets (1980-93).

10.0 USA/CANADA DEPARTMENT STORE CATALOG SETS (1962-75).
10.1 Department Store Catalog Sets in Colorful Boxes (1962-75).
10.2 Department Store Catalog Sets in Brown Cardboard Boxes (1966-72).

11.0 WOODEN BOX LEGO SETS (1950-80).
11.1 Retailer Wooden Boxes (1950-80).
11.2 LEGO #700 Wooden Box Sets (1957-65).
11.3 LEGO Wooden Box Sets (1959-72).
11.4 LEGO Wooden Box Content Lists (1957-72).
11.5 Wooden Box Sets With Red Masonite Lid (1965-78).

12.0 SUITCASE SETS & PLASTIC/CLOTH STORAGE BOXES (1966-95).
12.1 Suitcase & Travel Case Sets (1966-95).
12.2 Plastic Storage Boxes/Storage Cloth (1971-95).

13.0 LEGO PROMOTIONAL SETS (1955-95).
13.1 USA Promotional LEGO Sets (1963-95).
13.2 British Promotional LEGO Sets (1967-95).
13.3 Continental European Promotional LEGO Sets (1972-95).
13.4 World’s Fair LEGO Sets (1964-65).
13.5 LEGO Company Promotional Sets (1958-95).
13.6 Other Company Promotional Sets (1963-95).
13.7 LEGO 1:87 Promotional Cars/Trucks (1955-67).

14.0 LEGO SETS/PARTS NOT PUT INTO PRODUCTION (1955-95).
14.1 LEGO Sets Not Put Into Production (1955-95).
14.2 LEGO Elements Not Put Into Production (1955-95).

III - OTHER LEGO SYSTEM SETS

15.0 LEGO BLUE TRACK TRAIN SYSTEM (1966-1979).
15.1 LEGO Push/4.5 Volt Train System Sets (1966-79).
15.2 LEGO 12 Volt Train System Sets (1969-79).
15.3 LEGO Train System Service Packs (1970-79).

16.0 LEGO GRAY TRACK TRAIN SYSTEM (1980-1993).
16.1 LEGO Push/4.5 Volt Train System Sets (1980-93).
16.2 LEGO 12 Volt Train System Sets (1980-93).
16.3 LEGO Train System Service Packs (1980-93).

17.0 EARLY PRE-SCHOOL, DUPLO & NURSERY BRICKS (1950-1979).
17.1 Early LEGO Pre-School (1950-53).
17.2 Samsonite/European LEGO Pre-School (1964-72).
17.3 LEGO Duplo/Pre-School/Nursery Bricks (1969-79).

18.0 MODERN DUPLO (1980-1993).
18.1 LEGO Modern Duplo Sets (1980-93)

19.0 FABULAND (1979-1989).
19.1 LEGO Fabuland Sets (1979-89)

20.0 LEGO MOTORS/GEARS & EXPERT BUILDER SYSTEM (1965-1980).
20.1 LEGO Motors (1965-80).
20.2 Samsonite LEGO Gears (1965-72).
20.3 European LEGO Gears (1970-77).
20.4 LEGO Expert Builder/Technical Sets (1977-80).

21.0 LEGO CLASSIC & MODERN TECHNIC SYSTEM (1965-1994).
21.1 LEGO Classic & 4.5V Technic Sets (1980-89).
21.2 LEGO Modern & 9V Electric Technic Sets (1990-94).

22.0 LEGO CLASSIC CASTLE SYSTEM (1959-95).
22.1 Early LEGO Castle (1959-77).
22.2 Early Classic LEGO Castle Sets (1978-83).

23.0 LEGO CASTLE SYSTEM (1984-95).
23.1 Gray Castle Sets (1984-90).
23.2 Forestmen LEGO Sets (1987-90).
23.3 Crusaders LEGO Castle Sets (1987-92).
23.4 Black Knights LEGO Castle Sets (1988-93).
23.5 Wolfpack LEGO Castle Sets (1993-94).

24.0 LEGO PIRATES SYSTEM (1989-97).
24.1 Pirate LEGO Sets (1989-97).
24.2 Imperial LEGO Sets (1989-96).
24.3 Islanders LEGO Sets (1994).

25.0 LEGO EARLY SPACE SYSTEM (1964-80).
25.1 Early LEGO Space (1964-78).
25.2 Early Classic LEGO Space Sets (1978-80).

26.0 LEGO SPACE SYSTEM (1980-95).
26.1 Classic LEGO Space Sets (1980-88).
26.2 LEGO FUTURON Space Sets (1987-90).
26.3 LEGO M:TRON Space Sets (1990-91).
26.4 LEGO BLACKTRON Space Sets (1987-93).
26.5 LEGO Space Police Sets (1989-93).
26.6 LEGO Ice Planet Space Sets (1993-94).
26.7 LEGO SPYRIUS Space Sets (1994-95).
26.8 LEGO UNITRON Space Sets (1994-95).

27.0 HOMEMAKER SETS & LEGO SETS WITH PEOPLE (1971-82).
27.1 Early LEGO Doll House Furniture (1959-65).
27.2 Samsonite LEGO Doll House Furniture (1965-66).
27.3 Homemaker LEGO Sets (1971-1982).
27.4 LEGO Building Sets with People/Family Sets (1974-1980).
27.5 LEGO Basic Sets with People (1976-1981).

28.0 SCALA SETS (1979-82).
28.1 Scala Jewelry Sets (1979-82).

29.0 PARADISA SETS (1992-97).
29.1 Paradisa Girl’s Sets (1992-97).

30.0 LEGO HOBBY SETS (1975-79).
30.1 LEGO Hobby Model Sets.(1975-79).

31.0 LEGO MINITALIA SETS & PARTS (1971-1977).
31.1 LEGO Minitalia History (1971-77).
31.2 LEGO Minitalia Parts (1971-77).
31.3 Minitalia/Minitalia-Like Sets (1971-77).

32.0 EUROPEAN ARCHITECTURAL LEGO SETS (1963-65).
32.1 Architectural LEGO Sets (1963-65).
32.2 Architectural LEGO Spare Parts Packs (1963-65).

IV - LEGO - MISCELLANEOUS SETS & ACCESSORIES

33.0 LEGO CARS & TRUCKS w/ METAL WHEELS (1953-70).
33.1 1:87 LEGO Cars w/ Metal Wheels (1956-69).
33.2 1:87 LEGO Trucks w/ Metal Wheels (1955-1970).
33.3 1:87 LEGO Car/Truck Multi-Packs (1965-68).
33.4 Non LEGO System Vehicles & 1:43 Trucks (1953-58).

34.0 LEGO IDEA BOOKS, MAGAZINES AND BOOKLETS (1950-75).
34.1 Early LEGO Mursten Building Idea Brochure (1950-55)
34.2 Early Unnumbered LEGO Building Idea Booklets (1955-63).
34.3 LEGO Building Idea Leaflets/Booklets (1959-65).
34.4 LEGO Building Idea Book #238 Variations (1960-68).
34.5 LEGO Building Idea Books (1966-75).
34.6 Unnumbered LEGO Books/Blueprints (1965-68).

35.0 LEGO IDEA BOOKLETS (1973-93).
35.1 Magazine Style LEGO Idea Booklets (1973-93)

36.0 EDUCATIONAL/INSTITUTIONAL LEGO SETS (1961-93).
36.1 LEGO Educational Sets (1961-80).
36.2 LEGO DACTA Sets (1981-93).

37.0 EARLY LEGO SPARE PARTS PACKS (1950-66).
37.1 Spare Parts Packs (1950-55).
37.2 Spare Parts Packs (1955-58).
37.3 Spare Parts Packs (1959-66).
37.4 Spare Parts Pack Content Variations (1955-66).
37.5 #235/#1235 Garage Pack Box Styles (1955-66).
37.6 Spare Parts Pack Brochures (1955-66).

38.0 LEGO SPARE PARTS PACKS (1966-79).
38.1 LEGO Spare Parts Packs (1965-73).
38.1.1 Continental Europe Spare Parts Packs (1966-68).
38.1.2 Continental Europe Spare Parts Packs (1969-72).
38.1.3 Britain/Australia Spare Parts Packs (1966-72).
38.1.4 USA Samsonite Spare Parts Packs (1966-72).
38.1.5 Canada Samsonite Spare Parts Packs (1966-68).
38.1.6 Canada Samsonite Spare Parts Packs (1969-73).
38.2 LEGO Spare Parts Packs (1973-79).

39.0 LEGO SPARE PARTS PACKS (1980-93).
39.1 LEGO Spare Parts Packs (1980-93).

40.0 LEGO SERVICE PACKS & INDIVIDUAL PART SALES (1950-86).
40.1 Denmark - Individual Part Sales (1950-65).
40.2 Continental Europe - Retailer 1:87 Vehicle Boxes (1957-64).
40.3 Continental Europe - Retailer Window/Door Boxes (1957-66).
40.4 Britain/Australia - Mail Order Service Packs (1970-76).
40.5 Continental Europe Individual Specialty Parts Sales (1972-76).
40.6 Continental Europe/Britain/Australia - Service Packs (1977-85).
40.7 USA - Mail Order Service Packs (1980-84).

41.0 LEGO SERVICE PACKS (1987-93).
41.1 LEGO - Service Packs (1987-93).

V - LEGO - EARLY LEGO PARTS

41.0 LEGO WINDOWS AND DOORS (1949-86).
41.1 Automatic Binding Bricks - Windows/Doors (1949-55).
42.2 Early Classic LEGO Windows/Doors with Wings (1954-56).
42.3 Classic LEGO Windows/Doors (1956-86).
42.4 1970’s Era LEGO Windows/Doors (1971-86).
42.5 Modern LEGO Windows/Doors (1978-86).
42.6 LEGO Utility Doors & Shutters (1967-86).

43.0 LEGO TREES & BUSHES (1955-90).
43.1 Early LEGO Trees & Bushes (1955-60).
43.2 LEGO Trees & Bushes (1960-72).
43.3 LEGO Trees & Bushes - USA/Canada (1963-72).
43.4 Granulated LEGO Trees & Bushes (1970-74).
43.5 Modern LEGO Trees (1974-90).

44.0 LEGO GARAGES/SERVICE STATIONS & ACCESSORIES (1955-85).
44.1 LEGO Garages w/ Garage Doors (1955-82).
44.1.1 LEGO Town Plan Flip-up Garages (1955-71)
44.1.2 LEGO 1:87 Auto Garages (1962-70).
44.1.3 1970’s LEGO Garages (1971-82).
44.2 LEGO Open Garages (1957-75).
44.3 Esso Service Station & Accessories (1955-67).
44.4 Shell Service Station & Accessories (1966-85).
44.5 Exxon Service Station & Accessories - USA (1979-85).

45.0 LEGO TOWN ACCESSORIES (1955-87).
45.1 LEGO Flags (1957-86).
45.1.1 LEGO Wavy Flags (1957-73).
45.1.2 LEGO Straight Country/LEGO Flags with Stickers (1973-82).
45.1.3 LEGO Non-Country Straight Flags (1973-86).
45.2 LEGO Road Signs (1955-87).
45.2.1 Early LEGO Road Signs (1955-72).
45.2.2 Tall LEGO Road Signs (1969-87).
45.3 LEGO Streetlights (1957-72).
45.4 LEGO Bicyclists/Motorcyclists (1956-65).
45.5 LEGO Police/Traffic Accessories (1956-81).
45.5.1 LEGO Traffic Police & Accessories (1956-65)
45.5.2 LEGO Police Freestanding Sign (1976-82)
45.6 LEGO Antennas (1969-86).
45.7 LEGO Lighting Device (1957-86).

46.0 PRINTED & PAINTED LEGO ELEMENTS & STICKERS (1955-1986).
46.1 LEGO Printed Beams (1955-65).
46.2 LEGO Printed Beams (1966-85).
46.3 LEGO Printed Train Beams (1966-80).
46.4 LEGO Alphabet/Number Bricks (1957-86).
46.5 LEGO Stickers (1971-82).
46.6 Painted LEGO Parts (1955-72).

47.0 LEGO BRICKS (1949-80).
47.1 LEGO Slotted Bricks (1949-56).
47.2 LEGO Non-Slotted Hollow Bottom Bricks (1956-58).
47.3 LEGO Stud Fonts and Pat. Pend. (1955-Present).
47.4 LEGO Tube Bottom/Post Bottom Bricks (1958-80).
47.5 LEGO 2 Stud Wide Bricks (1949-80).
47.6 LEGO 1 Stud Wide Bricks (1954-80).

48.0 LEGO PLATES (1955-80).
48.1 Waffle Bottom & Early Circle Bottom Plates (1955-72).
48.2 Waffle/Circle Bottom Plate Variations (1956-72).
48.3 Small Circle Bottom LEGO Plates (1963-80).
48.4 Large Circle Bottom LEGO Plates (1963-80).
48.5 Modified LEGO Plates (1966-80).

49.0 LEGO ARCHITECTURAL ELEMENTS (1954-92).
49.1 1x1 Round Bricks (1954-Present).
49.2 1x1 Fat (Minifig Head) Round Bricks (1975-92).
49.3 2x2 Quarter Circle/2x4 Half Circle Curved Bricks (1955-80).
49.4 2x2 Round Bricks & Plates (1978-82).
49.5 LEGO Lattice Fences/Gates (1966-92).
49.6 LEGO Arch Bricks (1971-93).
49.7 LEGO Tiles (1965-80).

50.0 LEGO SLOPED BRICKS (1958-90)
50.1 LEGO 45 Degree Slope Bricks (1958-79).
50.2 LEGO 33 Degree Low Slope Bricks (1971-84).
50.3 LEGO 75 Degree Steep Slope Bricks (1978-90).
50.4 LEGO Inverted Slope Bricks (1976-90).

51.0 WHEEL,VEHICLE & TRAIN ACCESSORIES (1963-79).
51.1 LEGO Town Wheels, Tires and Axles (1963-79).
51.2 LEGO Truck & Car Accessories (1963-79).
51.3 LEGO Train Wheels & Accessories (1966-79).

52.0 LEGOGEAR & EXPERT BUILDER/TECHNIC PARTS (1965-82).
52.1 LEGO Samsonite and European Gears & Accessories (1965-79).
52.1.1 LEGO Samsonite Gears in USA/Canada (1965-73).
52.1.2 LEGO European Gears (1970-79).
52.2 LEGO Expert Builder/Technic Accessories (1977-82).

53.0 LEGO AIRPLANE, JET& BOAT PARTS (1970-80).
53.1 LEGO Airplane/Jet/Rocket Parts & Accessories (1970-80).
53.2 LEGO Boat Parts & Accessories (1973-80).

54.0 LEGO MINIFIG’S/MAXIFIG’S & ACCESSORIES (1974-82).
54.1 LEGO Maxifig & Accessories (1974-82).
54.2 Old & New LEGO Minifig’s & Accessories (1975-82).

55.0 LEGO EARLY CLASSIC SPACE ACCESSORIES (1979-80).
55.1 LEGO Space Accessories (1979-80).

56.0 LEGO HOMEMAKER ACESSORIES (1971-82).
56.1 LEGO Homemaker Accessories (1971-82).

57.0 LEGO BASEPLATES & ROAD PLATES (1951-85).
57.1 LEGO 10x20 Thick Baseplates (1951-85).
57.2 LEGO 10x10 Thick Baseplates (1961-70).
57.3 LEGO Thin Baseplates (1965-94).
57.4 LEGO Roadway Baseplates (1970-80).

58.0 THE LEGO PLASTICS - CELLULOSE ACETATE & ABS.
58.1 Cellulose Acetate - The Unstable Plastic (1949-70).
58.2 Problems with Cellulose Acetate LEGO Sets.
58.3 Switch to ABS Plastic (1963-70)
58.4 Problems with ABS Plastic (1963-80).

VI - OTHER LEGO INFORMATION

59.0 EARLY LEGO CATALOGS (1950-65).
59.1 Early LEGO Catalogs.

60.0 LEGO PICTURED PARTS CATALOG (1949-67).
60.1 Individual LEGO Parts Catalog (1949-67).
60.2 Regional LEGO Parts Catalog (1955-66).

61.0 LEGO BOXES & IMAGES - DESIGNS & ARTWORK (1949-80).
61.1 LEGO Box Top Designs (1949-80).
61.2 LEGO Box Artwork (1956-59).
61.3 LEGO Boxes/Images with Christiansen Family Members (1950-71).

62.0 LEGO INSTRUCTIONS, CONTENT LISTS & BROCHURES (1949-82).
62.1 Automatic Binding Bricks Instructions & Idea Booklets (1949-53).
62.2 LEGO Mursten Instructions (1954-55).
62.3 LEGO Model & Basic Set Instructions (1955-65).
62.4 LEGO Town Plan Set Instructions & Content Lists (1961-67).
62.5 LEGO Spare Parts Pack Instructions (1955-65).
62.6 LEGO Wooden Box Set Content Lists & Booklets (1957-78).
62.7 LEGO Architectural Set Instructions & Booklets (1963-65).
62.8 LEGO Basic Set Instructions (1965-79).
62.9 LEGO Model Set Instructions (1965-79).
62.10 LEGO Castle System Instructions (1978-82).
62.11 LEGO Technic/Expert Builder System Instructions (1977-82).

63.0 EXCLUSIVE LEGO ELEMENTS BY REGION (1949-85).
63.1 Denmark Only LEGO Items.
63.2 Norway Only LEGO Items.
63.3 Sweden Only LEGO Items.
63.4 Denmark/Norway/Sweden Only LEGO Items.
63.5 Continental European Only LEGO Items.
63.6 Specific Country Continental European Only LEGO Items.
63.7 Britain/Australia/Ireland Only LEGO Items.
63.8 Europe/Australia Only LEGO Items.
63.9 Europe/Australia/Canada Only LEGO Items.
63.10 USA/Canada Only LEGO Items.
63.11 USA Only LEGO Items.
63.12 Canada Only LEGO Items.

64.0 LEGO RETAILER BINDERS & CATALOGS (1953-70).
64.1 LEGO Retailer Binders & Catalogs.

65.0 LEGO RETAILER DISPLAY MODEL CATALOGS (1958-61).
65.1 LEGO Retailer Display Model Catalogs.

66.0 LEGO MAGAZINE ADVERTISEMENTS (1953-80).
66.1 LEGO Magazine Advertisements.

67.0 USA/CANADA MAIL ORDER CATALOG LEGO SALES (1962-75).
67.1 USA/Canada Department Store LEGO Mail Order Advertisements.

68.0 LEGO DISPLAYS, MODEL SHOPS & TOY FAIRS (1955-72).
68.1 LEGO Retailer Displays (1955-72).
68.2 LEGO Model Shops & Display Models (1955-72).
68.3 LEGO Toy Fairs (1959-72).

69.0 LEGO LOGOS (1936-Present).
69.1 Old LEGO Company Logos.

70.0 LEGO TV COMMERCIALS (1958-Present).
70.1 Old LEGO TV Commercials.

71.0 LEGO SALES OFFICES.
71.1 LEGO Sales Offices by Country/Year.

APPENDIX A - 1961 PROTOTYPE #717 JUNIOR CONSTRUCTOR SET - INSTRUCTIONS AND
HISTORY.

APPENDIX B - LEGO CLONES & OTHER BUILDING TOY SYSTEMS.

APPENDIX C - LEGO COUNTERFEITS/REPRODUCED BOXES/PARTS.

APPENDIX D - MODULEX BUILDING SYSTEM.

LEGO INSURANCE PRICE LIST in Dollars

LEGO INSURANCE PRICE LIST in Euros

Re: VOLUME II - Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide 1980-90s
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2011 06:25:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
Well a lot of folks have asked when the next installment of my Encyclopedic
Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide is going to be ready... and I am now
taking pre-orders for the 1980-90s Edition.

The first 100 or so pre-orders will get a combined Volume I (1949-80) and Volume
II (1980-90s) together on 1 CD.  A new (chapter) feature will be an online link
to LEGO Commercials of the last 50 years.

The total combined CD will be over 3,000 pages of more than you will ever be
able to read about LEGO until the mid 90s.  I finished the 4.5V and 12V Train
section, and will start on the 9V Train System this weekend.

There will be over 80 chapers on everything imagineable from LEGO ads, LEGO
logos, LEGO counterfeits, LEGO clones, Modulex, Minitalia, Pirates, early and
classic space and castle and town in all its' flavors... Expert Builder/Technic,
LEGO parts and service packs, Scala, Fabuland, Duplo, Educational/Dacta,
Samsonite, wooden box sets,  You name it... it's in there.

Also for those of you who bought version 1, 2 or 3 of my first CD, there will be
additional newly discovered items during the early years as well..

Pre-orders will also get some rare LEGO parts as freebies...

I have already started taking orders on Bricklink...

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=istokg&itemID=23123237

The limited time combined CD is $29.95... with shipping $1.55 to USA/Canada
(total $31.50), and $2.55 for the rest of the world (total $32.50).

If you want to pre-order for late spring delivery (to guarantee one of these
combined versions)... and don't have a Bricklink account, the you can Paypal me
directly via my business account... istokg@earthlink.net (at eiter $31.50 total
(includes shipping) for USA/Canada, or $32.50 for rest of world).

If you want me to bill you instead, just Email me at... istokg@earthlink.net

Again, the combined CD (with what would have been a Version 4 of the first CD +
the new 1980-1990s info)... is only being offered for a limited time.
Afterwards, there will be 2 separate CDs priced separately.

Cheers,
Gary Istok

P.S. FYI.. this combined CD will again be either PC or MAC compatible... and if
you so wish... chapters can be printed individually in either USA or Europe
paper/print format.

Well besides getting LEGO freebies (I'm a pack rat and find boxes of stuff all
the time)... there are some additional freebies, non-LEGO related, but
collectible none the less...

Extra freebies coming to those who preorder the Volume II LEGO CD (with an
updated Volume I included).

An acquaintance of mine owns the 13 story Michigan Building in downtown Detroit.
And part of the building used to house the once opulent 4,050 seat Michigan
Theatre... which was gutted (1/2 destroyed) to be turned into a parking
structure back in 1977.

Well I got to go exploring into the dark recesses of the closed off former
theatre space in the last 3 years, and came across the dark theatre managers
office... whose floor was littered with unused rock concert tickets from
1974-75. I got to clean up the floor and sold most of the tickets on EBAY
($$$)... well I just came across another 2 boxes of saved old tickets that I
forgot about... sitting in my basement. So I will also be adding a group of
these unused collectibles (remember if you go to a rock concert... you only get
1/2 of the ticket... they tear off the other half of the stub).... these are
entire tickets!

So for those folks who are pre-ordering my LEGO collectors guide... not only
do you get free rare LEGO parts... but I'm throwing in a group of unused (and
very collectible) rock concert tickets for acts such as.... Bob Seger, REO
Speedwagon, Sly & The Family Stone, Aerosmith, ZZ Top, etc... see here for just
some of the ones available...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/istokg/5687980243/in/set-72157626093396465

Here's many of my pictures from the former theatre space, and 2 images show the
former theatre managers office litered with rock concert tickets (I had already
taken most of the tickets)...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/istokg/sets/72157626093396465/

Every pre-order will be getting a bunch of these free 36 year old unused concert
tickets... if you're too old for them... give them to your teenagers...

Wow... haven't been looking at their prices in a a while... I didn't realized
these freebies were so collectible on Ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-SLY-AND-FAMILY-STONE-1974-UNUSED-TICKETS-DETROIT-/330561091407?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf6f9f74f

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-BOB-SEGER-1975-FREDDIE-KING-UNUSED-TICKETS-MI-PALACE-/330556186850?pt=Tickets_Experiences&hash=item4cf6af20e2

http://cgi.ebay.com/JO-JO-GUNNE-ARGENT-Unused-Ticket-DETROIT-1975-SPIRIT-/200604343079?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb4f35b27

http://cgi.ebay.com/SPIRIT-LESLIE-WEST-MOUNTAIN-2-UNUSED-1975-TICKETS-/330558680991?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf6d52f9f

http://cgi.ebay.com/KINKS-2-UNUSED-1975-CONCERT-TICKETS-Ray-Davies-USA-/330558630416?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf6d46a10

http://cgi.ebay.com/1975-SPENCER-DAVIS-PRETTY-THINGS-UNUSED-TICKET-Palace-/310316639918?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item48405026ae

Also included will be a Cheech and Chong unused Ticket...

Cheers,
Gary Istok

P.S. This former theatre was used in Eminem's movie "8 MILE", where he was in
a rapp contest. It's also been seen in many other movies, commercials and TV
shows (such as "Detroit 187").
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_Theater_(Detroit,_Michigan)

Re: VOLUME II - Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide 1980-90s
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2011 00:08:46 GMT

Almost forgot...

Those wanting to see some examples of the Volume I chapters of my LEGO CD (will
also be included with the later Volume II years)... here you go...

http://www.geminisystems.net/lego/

(Note: the ordering function has been disabled.)

And the CD will have an Insurance Price Guide in both Euro's and Dollars.  For
the Volume I CD... there were 10,157 prices for sets in 4 conditions (Very Good,
Excellent, Mint In Box and MISB).  So there will be many thousands more
Insurance Prices for the 1980-90s sets.

Cheers,
Gary Istok

[...]

Subject:
VOLUME II - Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide 1980-90s
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2011 19:28:39 GMT
[...]

Subject:
FaBiOX Video Commercial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2011 23:21:33 GMT

http://www.me-models.com/video/fabiox.html

Enjoy!

ME Models

Subject:
2x Dacta 9701 Control Lab & 9751 Serial Interface & 9769 Mac Serial Cable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2011 17:11:01 GMT

Howdy-

On eBay, I have a 9701 Control Lab & 9751 Serial Interface.  Parts are all
accounted for.  Lots of manuals (assumed complete).  No software.

I also have a 9769 Macintosh Serial cable, still factory sealed.

http://shop.ebay.com/jasonbar/m.html

I also have another 9701/9751 set, not yet posted on eBay, that is missing 7
pieces & the build manuals.  Pics of both 9701/9751 sets are here (first 13 pics
are the complete set, the remaining pics are the almost-complete set):

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff97/infernolab/forsale/dacta/?start=all

I've sold 2 complete 9701/9751 sets on eBay recently.  They went for $163.50 &
$152.50 plus shipping.

Feel free to make an offer on the 2nd 9701/9751 set if interested, or bid on the
auctions.

Thanks!
-Jason

Subject:
Selling My LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide on Sale with rare Maersk freebies!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2011 22:03:28 GMT

I just got in another batch of my 2,200 Page LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide
1949-80s on CD, see image below. (NOTE: this is Version 3 (an extra 10
chapters)... and there will never be a Version 4!)

And I'm having a sale.... anyone buying the guide will get $11+ worth of mint
rare Maersk blue LEGO parts from the LEGO model shops, and not put into
production.

Here are some downloadable chapters from my Collectors Guide (a quarter million
words, 2000+ images, many very historic, with a LEGO Insurance Set Value Guide
in Dollars AND Euro's (10,157 valuations in each one).

Check out some of the chapters.... this is a sample of a chapter on LEGO sets,
LEGO parts, LEGO store displays, and LEGO instructions...
http://www.geminisystems.net/bricklink/chapter2v2.pdf
http://www.geminisystems.net/bricklink/chapter8v2.pdf
http://www.geminisystems.net/bricklink/chapter32v2.pdf
http://www.geminisystems.net/bricklink/chapter49v2.pdf

There are 57 Chapters and 4 Appendices in total.

Among the Maersk blue freebies is a MINT example of a real old (1980s) Maersk
blue 2x4 brick, nearly 20 years older (3001old) than the first modern Maersk
set that had the modern 2x4 bricks... (no cross supports on the old Maersk blue
brick freebies on the underside of the brick).
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogPG.asp?P=3001old&colorID=72

Here's the site to my collectors guide...
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=istokg&itemID=16059153

If you don't have a Bricklink account, and wish to order directly from me, just
send me an EMAIL at:  istokg@earthlink.net
... and label it LEGO CD Offer.

I will get back to you and we can handle it thru Paypal.

No handling costs... and shipping is an inexpensive $1.55 for USA/Canada and
$2.55 for the rest of the world (even with the 9 model shop ONLY Maersk blue
parts you'll be getting free!)

Also... Lar and Bruce... your Maersk ships are being shipped now...

Cheers,
Gary Istok

P.S.  Of the 10 extra chapters in the Version 3 CD is Chapter 50... devoted to
country specific LEGO parts.....

50.0 EXCLUSIVE LEGO ELEMENTS BY REGION (1949-85).
50.1 Denmark Only LEGO Items.
50.2 Norway Only LEGO Items.
50.3 Sweden Only LEGO Items.
50.4 Denmark/Norway/Sweden Only LEGO Items.
50.5 Continental European Only LEGO Items.
50.6 Specific Country Continental European Only LEGO Items.
50.7 Britain/Australia/Ireland Only LEGO Items.
50.8 Europe/Australia Only LEGO Items.
50.9 Europe/Australia/Canada Only LEGO Items.
50.10 USA/Canada Only LEGO Items.
50.11 USA Only LEGO Items.
50.12 Canada Only LEGO Items.

Note: some of these parts are now work $50-$100 each!!

Subject:
Custom track on sale again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:31:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all, I have been getting a few emails asking if i’m still making custom track so I just wanted to share a big Yes I am!!

photos of my work - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=142467

Please note: All prices are for labor only. I no longer have access to 9v track for modification. You could however order from Bricklink and have the track shipped directly to me for modification if needed.

stubbie switches = a curve and a half $30 each

half curve switches = two curve tracks $30 each

crossover switches $30 each

half,1/4, or 3/4 straight track $10 each

half curve track $10 each

2 stud straight -comes in blay only $10 each

parallelograms $10 each <-- for making stubbies into crossovers or standard geometry switches

SHIPPING is a flat $6 for US orders only. International orders including Canada will be charged actual shipping.

If you would like something not listed please let me know, I may be able to make what you need.

OnDrew

p.s. Just a heads up, the official lego double crossover cannot be converted to 9v in a reliable way. <- i get asked this a lot.

Subject:
Series #1 & #2 figures (Chicagoland area)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2011 22:56:11 GMT

65 new, sealed packages of Lego series 1 & 2 minifigures.
25 series #1, 40 Series #2.
At least 6 or 7 Spartans!
All 65 packs for $200.00 CASH.
Includes a complete set of Series #1 plus extras! 14 different series #2 plus
extras.
Located app. 1 hour west of Chicago.
Shipping would be additional.

Subject:
New online store that sells LEGO sets and product!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2011 00:21:58 GMT

http://www.brickstore.net

We have a ton of other sets being uploaded weekly!

MANY hard to get sets!  TONS of gear and other things you would find in a LEGO
based selling store.

We are finally active.

We have our retail section up and running.

Working on a wholesale section as well.

We now take paypal!  We also take credit cards over the phone.

Hoping the online credit card system will be active soon.

Subject:
Wanna buy a lifetime Lego collection? Here's your chance!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2011 03:14:29 GMT

Unfortunately my friends, the time has come for me to put this hobby aside and seek some other creative endeavor that will bring me joy and inspiration.

To be succinct, I have been very disappointed with pretty much every decision that has changed the Lego brand and product for the last decade. These decisions have created a transformation of the product into something that is no longer the Lego that I fell in love with.

I’m not going to go into details because you’ve heard all those complaints/criticisms ad nauseum, and I have no intention of leaving this wonderful community behind with a last, acrid spit of bitterness.

Lego as a hobby and a passion has been an integral part of my life for many fantastic years, and I have been fortunate to meet so many wonderful and creative people all over the world as a result. I’m so grateful that I’ve had the experience of getting to know the community and participate in so many exciting and inspiring fan club meetings and conventions.

My dilemma is that I now have a sizeable collection that I would like to see passed on to someone who can enjoy it as much I have. I have a full-time job and as such, do not have the time and resources to commit to a detailed inventory of my collection. This means that I’m unable to establish a Bricklink store to sell it piece by piece. I need to find a single buyer.

I realize that this is an extraordinarily difficult proposition, but an upcoming event may provide a solution. Bricks By The Bay will be happening in March of this year, and if anyone who is planning to attend would like to view my collection in person please let me know!

How much?

Well, I’m guessing that my collection is probably worth in the neighborhood of ten grand. There are many parts that are not pictured on the main page of my website, such an entire tub of monorail track, stanchions and car bodies. There’s also a whole tub of UFO saucer sections and BURPs.

If you’re seriously interested, please e-mail me and I would be happy to take some pictures or video for your perusal.

Play well, my friends!

Subject:
Wanna buy a lifetime Lego collection? Here's your chance!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2011 03:12:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

[...]

Re: 2011 Train Calendar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2010 15:21:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Scott Wardlaw wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Anthony Sava wrote:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/savatheaggie/5229408035/
<http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5206/5229408035_79f0af3133.jpg>>

<http://www.lulu.com/product/calendar/sava-railways-2011-calendar/14013972
Click here to order from LuLu.com!>

Help support <http://www.railbricks.com RAILBRICKS>, the brick railroading
magazine, with this gorgeous 13 month calendar. Each month features photos
from Anthony Sava's Sava Railways Scenic Tours photo series, showcasing
trains and scenery built entirely of LEGO® bricks. As a bonus, the 13th month
features a guest photo of LEGO trains by Larry Pieniazek and Jim Garrett.

--Tony

I received my Sava Railways Calendar today!  I am very pleased with the quality
of the calendar (thick paper, high gloss, nice binding, etc) and the quality of
the pictures (all LEGO backgrounds, good focus, nice MOCs, etc).  I'd love to
see (and contribute to) another RailBricks Calendar, but in its absence, the
Sava Railways Calendar is well worth the money!  Thank you Tony!

Really looking forward to receiving mine.  Thanks for the insight, Tony.

Ed

Re: 2011 Train Calendar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2010 04:04:21 GMT

[...]

Subject:
2011 Train Calendar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2010 19:14:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Click here to order from LuLu.com!

Help support RAILBRICKS, the brick railroading magazine, with this gorgeous 13 month calendar. Each month features photos from Anthony Sava’s Sava Railways Scenic Tours photo series, showcasing trains and scenery built entirely of LEGO® bricks. As a bonus, the 13th month features a guest photo of LEGO trains by Larry Pieniazek and Jim Garrett.

--Tony

Re: USED sets for sale: 6990 monorail (and extra track), 7467 International Space Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2010 03:02:51 GMT

Next three sets are ready now - it's amazing how long it takes to corral the
last 20% of the pieces even if you have 80% sitting there built into the model!

6571 Flame Fighters (1994, 416 pieces)
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6571
Set is complete, stickers are not applied so you get to do it. A black whip
antenna has been used instead of the original light grey one. Includes original
instructions and original box. The fire hall has roll up garage doors and
there's a nice ladder truck, fire chief's car and helicopter as part of the set.
Minifigs are all present and complete.
Price: US$45.00

6398 Central Precinct HQ (1993, 606 pieces)
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6398
Complete with original instructions and box. One of the stickers was applied,
remainder are included for you to do it yourself. Two of the three clear black
doors are scratched and cloudy but everything else is in very good shape. Set
includes a police car and helicopter. Minifigs are all present and complete.
Price: US$55.00

6543 Sail and Fly Marina (1994, 694 pieces)
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6543
Complete with original instructions and box. One of the stickers was applied,
remainder are included for you to do it yourself. This is a very cool set which
includes all kinds of great details, multiple boats, a seaplane, and some unique
parts. All parts in good to excellent condition. Minifigs are all present and
complete.
Price: US$110.00

Just email me at kwilson@lionsgatemodels.com if you'd like any of these sets.

Kevin

Re: USED sets for sale: 6990 monorail (and extra track), 7467 International Space Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2010 01:13:42 GMT

Here's the next batch of used sets - including the monorail and extra track:

6990 Monorail Transport System (1988)
6921 Monorail Accessory Track
extra monorail track
7467 International Space Station (2003)

6990 Monorail Transport System (1987)
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6990
This is in good condition considering its age, but definitely a used
set. No box, no original instructions, but I do include a printout of
scanned instructions - they are smaller than the original but I built
from them successfully.

All the parts are present according to the Peeron inventory, except that
the cardboard backdrop which came with the original set is missing. The
large trans-dark-blue pieces are scratched with use, but they are intact
and perfectly usable. The Futuron minifigs are in great shape - a little
dusty, that's all. The 32x32 light grey baseplate is slightly yellowed
with age, but not too badly. All the other parts are in great shape, in
fact a lot of them look new. I didn't notice any yellowing of the white
pieces while I was sorting it out, but there may be a few that I didn't
notice. I tested the monorail motor and it works. Battery not included :)
Price: US$220

I also have extra track and pillars, as follows:

Set 6921 Monorail Accessory Track (1989)
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6921
(used, complete, with box, no instructions) contains 4 long curves, 4
long straights, 2 short (8 studs) straights, 8 tall support pillars, 8
short support pillars, and 20 light grey 1x4 plates. All the parts are
in good condition but some are a bit dusty. Box is flattened and has
considerable shelf-wear, and tape on one end.
Price: US$85.00

Extra loose track: 7 long curves @2.75, 1 long straight @15.00, 1 ramp
bottom @3.50, 2 ramp tops @3.50, 1 left and one right switch (not on-off
switch, but track direction switch) @13.50 each, 3 tall pillars @0.50,
4 short pillars @0.25, 30 light grey 1x4 plates @0.06. Total $76.05

The whole lot of monorail adds up to $381.05: if you buy all of it, I'll
give you a deal at $350.00. I'm willing to sell the 6990 without the
extra track, but all the extra track needs to go together, I don't want
to be trying to sell odds and ends separately.

7467 International Space Station (2003)
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7467
Complete, with box and instructions. Still partly assembled to preserve
the stickers. In great shape, no yellowing. Includes instructions, fact
book, and partial sticker sheets (not all were used). Price: US$20.00

If you want any of these sets, please email me immediately with your
shipping address so I can calculate shipping for you. Payment must be
via Paypal.

The paradisa sets are coming, but there are a batch of 1970s town sets
coming first, including a Sail and Fly Marina. The only Paradisa I have
nearly ready is 6419 Rolling Acres Ranch, but there are a few pieces
missing and I'm considering just throwing the pink pieces and baseplates
on Bricklink and forgetting about the rest. If you are VERY anxious for
this set, let me know and I'll give you the full scoop.

Kevin

Subject:
USED sets for sale: 3451 Sopwith Camel, 10037 Breezeway Cafe: more to come
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 22:33:14 GMT

I'm culling my personal LEGO collection to make space at home, I
really have more than I need. Right now I'm digging through the attic
for boxes, pulling out instructions, and assembling sets to make sure
they are complete. I have two sets ready to go, and many more in the
pipeline. I must say it's fun getting to rebuild them all before I let
them go! These prices are comparable to sets sold on Bricklink recently.

Available immediately are:

10037 Breezeway Cafe (178 pieces, 5 figures. Complete, excellent
condition (built only twice), includes original instructions and
original box which was flattened for storage. Stickers are present and
unused - you get to be the one to apply them!). This was a re-release in
2002, part of the LEGO Legends series, of set 6376 from 1990. Price:
US$49.95

3451 Sopwith Camel. 577 pieces, released in 2001. Complete, excellent
condition, built twice and stored between times. Includes original
instructions and box (unflattened). Stickers are present and applied -
they span multiple pieces and those pieces have been left assembled to
preserve the stickers. Very minimal peeling happening on the upper wing
roundels. Price: US$59.99

If you want either of these sets, please email me immediately with your
shipping address so I can calculate shipping for you. Payment must be
via Paypal.

Coming up soon: 10027 Train Engine Shed, castles, Paradisa, 1990's town
and divers sets, and a 6990 Futuron monorail plus extra track.

Happy building!

Kevin

Subject:
I marked some of my set items 20% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:23:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

<http://www.bricklink.com/storeDetail.asp?b=-1976662&h=15549&itemType=S>

Subject:
Peasant Cart - Custom set for sell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 21:21:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Peasant Cart. I ship it for free to the entire world. This is a custom unique Item set. 90% of the Bricks are brand new and the rest in a MINT condition.

My BL store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Webrain (under sets->castle)

You can find more photos here http://www.flickr.com/photos/54022662@N07/

Subject:
Big lot of 9v train sets for sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 17:48:24 GMT

Hello everyone!  For sometime I have been sitting on a pile of Lego 9v train
sets that I had planned to set up, but never did.  Time to move on!  I'd like to
sell everything as one lot, for $600US.  Email me if interested,
joe_botATverizonDOTnet.
Here's what's included, and I can send photos to anyone who needs them...

3225 Classic Train sealed

4555 Freight Loading Station opened on one end, but all parts sealed.  Box is a
bit crushed.

2126 Cargo Cars sealed

4544 Car Carrier sealed

4541 Repair Truck sealed

4552 Cargo Crane sealed

4539 Level Crossing opened, but all parts sealed

4532 Level Crossing opened, parts loose

4561 Railway Express opened and partially assembled, this is the only one I ever
fooled with

I also have a handful of other extras, sealed to include:
5386 antennas sealed
6318 fences, trees, etc. sealed
6427 Road Signs, two of them, sealed
6314 City People sealed
AND TWO of the 3438 McDonalds sets sealed!
Thanks,
Joseph Morrison
Pittsburgh, PA

Subject:
8684 series II figures IN STOCK!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2010 04:54:56 GMT

We have complete cases of the 8684 figures for sale.

Please feel free to contact Dan Brown

toymuseum@hotmail.com

for wholesale deals on them.

We have around 20 case packs left!

And they are going cheap!

Subject:
Thinning out my LEGO collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2010 11:58:57 GMT

I’ve decided to thin out my LEGO collection and wanted to see if anyone wanted a
chunk of it before I list the inventory on BrickLink.  I am not selling
everything I have but plan to part with a lot of duplicates that I’ve been
sitting on for years.  Most of what I am letting go are still in sealed boxes.
Why am I selling it?  Because I really have  lot of stuff.  I have conclude that
it is possible to have too much LEGO – at least for me anyway!  ;-)

What sort of stuff do I have?  Lots (as in several hundred) of Service Packs
from the late 80’s and early 90’s.  9v train sets.  12v train sets.  Old Town
sets.  Quite a few Promotional (e.g. Maersk Trucks, Airline Promos) and “Hard to
Find” sets (e.g. Christmas sets) as well as some other odds and ends.

If you’re curious as to what I am talking about and want to see some pictures,
take a look at this:

http://www.carolinatrainbuilders.com/index.php/2010/09/going-through-my-lego-vault/

If you are interested in some of these items, I have posted a complete inventory
list here:

http://www.carolinatrainbuilders.com/index.php/2010/09/my-lego-vault-for-sale-list/

As noted on my blog post, I am willing to negotiate!  Don’t be scared off by the
BrickLink reference prices, some of them are downright silly but please don't
make silly offers either (e.g. I am not going to sell a LE Super Chief for $50).
I am more than willing to bargain particularly if you buy multiple items.  Any
row on the inventory list which is highlighted in red indicates I have sold all
of the copies I have of that item.

Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to contact me directly.

I am also open to working out trades for any of the following:
  - iPad
  - Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM or EF 17-40mm f/4L USM SLR lens
  - NXT stuff (bricks, motors, sensors, etc.)

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

Subject:
looking for a large amount of piece#3651
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2010 23:42:32 GMT

Hello friends,

I am looking for a very large a mount of "Light Gray Technic, Axle and Pin
Connector" <http://peeron.com/inv/parts/3651> for a project of mine. (by the
thousands) (hundreds at a time would do too...)
Any shape even broken will do (axle holder broken), Faded is ok too.

If you have a large amount of them you are willing to part with, please contact
me.

Jean-Marc (lugnet member 98)

Subject:
Series 2 Minifigs for Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:54:11 GMT

I have the following sealed figs from Series 2:
Vampire (x2)
Pharaoh
Witch
Karate Dude
Weight Lifter
I want the following:
Surfer (x2)
Explorer
I will trade your choice of four of mine for the three I want. Thank You.

Re: FS: SW & Other Technic Set Lot--Price Reduced
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2010 02:45:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dan Hennings wrote:
I have 13 Technic sets that I would like to sell in a lot:
4481 -- Hailfire Droid
7471 -- Mars Exploration Rover
8010 -- Darth Vader
8011 -- Jango Fett
8012 -- Super Battle Droid (x2)
8435 -- 4WD
8457 -- Power Puller (no VHS tape included)
8465 -- Extreme Off-Roader (sticker sheet missing 1 sticker)
8682 -- Nitro Intimidator
8838 -- Shock Cycle
9748 -- Droid Developer Kit (x2)
I am asking $475 for the lot, and I will provide free FedEx Home/Ground shipping
in the US. These are from a pet, smoke, and child free home. I am the original
owner of all these except 8838. All have been assembled (some displayed) and
disassembled; they have been stored and will ship in zip-top bags. They are 100%
complete according to Peeron. Extra pieces may or may not be included.
Instructions show some wear. Stickers are included and have not been applied.
Any electronic parts are fully functional; batteries are not included. No boxes
or packaging materials are included.

I now have twelve sets in this lot; the Power Puller (8457) is no longer
available. I am asking for $300 for the lot. Thank you.

Re: Fig-TEES(tm) Now you can have your company logo on a compatble part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2010 00:09:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tommy Armstrong wrote:

   Got them in so now a go. For simple commercial logos can engrave on them also.

Pictures up in couple days at brickengraver.com and brickprinter.com

Tommy, you are such a tease:-p Be sure to post when they are up-- I can’t wait to see them!

JOHN

Re: Fig-TEES(tm) Now you can have your company logo on a compatble part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2010 23:07:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tommy Armstrong wrote:

What do y'all think

OooooOooo.  Pictures?

Steve

Got them in so now a go. For simple commercial logos can engrave on them also.

Pictures up in couple days at brickengraver.com and brickprinter.com

Subject:
Sava Railways Instructions Collection #2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2010 18:38:05 GMT

Sava Railways has once again unlocked the company vault, and four new Sava Railways steam engine blueprints can now be purchased at SRW Locomotive Works. These blueprints are of a Double Porter 2-4-0+0-4-2 Garratt, a Ten Wheeler 4-6-0, an Advanced Pacific 4-6-2 with a fully SNOT cheese slope boiler, and a Double Pacific 4-6-2+2-6-4 Garratt. They are available a la carte, or as a single collection at a discount.

As always 10% of all SRW Locomotive Works sales are donated to RAILBRICKS.

Visit SRW Locomotive Works today!

-Tony

FS: SW & Other Technic Set Lot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2010 01:00:15 GMT

[...]

Re: 9v train/ town stuff for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2010 20:13:43 GMT

On 06/21/2010 04:40 PM, ondrew hartigan wrote:
  I am making the following available to give myself a jump start on my
conversion to power functions trains. please email me to purchase.

I don't intend to get rid of mine just yet, but while we're on the topic,
would anybody be interested in a bunch of *broken* track.  I know there
are people out there who like to do their own custom track pieces, esp
for 9V (see articles on railbricks.com).  Some of my track was old when I got
it, and is a bit fragile.

I don't expect very much for it of course, and I don't have a huge
amount, I'm just wondering at the interest, it's just something that
is really not of use to me.

Subject:
9v train/ town stuff for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2010 23:40:21 GMT

I am making the following available to give myself a jump start on my
conversion to power functions trains. please email me to purchase.

- 120   9v Old grey  Straights  2.75 each
       Lowest bricklink price is $3.10

- 10   16x32 Tan baseplates    $30  - bricklink value $50

- 3     9v Switches     2R , 1L    Old gray  2 are new/unused  $11 each

- 10   9v battery boxes   part4760   9Black, 1Red      $1 each

- 3     9v train track wires    $2.50 each             bricklink price over $3

Re: Fig-TEES(tm) Now you can have your company logo on a compatble part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2010 16:30:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tommy Armstrong wrote:

What do y'all think

OooooOooo.  Pictures?

Steve

Coming soon.

Re: Fig-TEES(tm) Now you can have your company logo on a compatble part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2010 17:19:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tommy Armstrong wrote:

What do y'all think

OooooOooo.  Pictures?

Steve

Subject:
Fig-TEES(tm) Now you can have your company logo on a compatble part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2010 21:23:03 GMT

Well after a good deal of thought and time,I am happy to announce that I
received my first shipment of Fig-TEES(tm) last week and they look like they are
going to work very, very well. Due to the legality (or rather illegality) of
printing corporate logos onto minifigs, I decided to come up with my own part.
With the expertise of Kyle at BrickForge, I have now brought it to fruition.

What is a Fig-TEE(tm)??? well essentially a one sided tee shirt that will fit
onto most leading minifigs. This is NOT a LEGO(tm) part but is compatible with
LEGO parts and other manufacturers of minifigs. This is my part--custom designed
and injected in ABS plastic for the express purpose of printing or engraving
such artwork that would not be permitted under IP law to be applied to a
LEGO(tm) part.

I will not of course print any logo without express granted permission of the
copyright holder, but for example if you work for say a software company and
want a custom fig with its logo on a fig and have permission from your company,
I can sell you the printed Fig-TEE and you can customize your own business figs.
I of course reserve the right to refuse anything I deem as inappropriate.

I myself do not necessarily want to sell figures themselves, just the printing
and the Fig-TEE(tm) but of course understand that some will not want to track
down the varous parts and will try to  offer them. But most times will be
offered only as a convenience to the consumer at a price above the market value.
Those parts if they are LEGO parts will be sold as a separate item(s). After all
I have no way of buying those parts at any better price than the general public
does.

This I think brings a new level of customization to the consumer.

What do y'all think

Tommy Armstrong

The BrickEngraver/Brickprinter
www.brickengraver.com
www.brickprinter.com
tfa@brickengraver.com

Re: New site for purchase of LEGO products.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2010 20:49:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dan Brown wrote:
This is at least a beginning for it.

Will have the bulk elements and other parts of my old inventory up in the coming
weeks.

Contact me directly for element purchases!  Will gladly post excess elements for
you on the site.

http://www.brickstore.net

A couple of suggestions:

1. Can you include the number of items in a sub-category next to the
sub-category name?
2. The cart popping up when I mouse over the link is a real pain, first couple
of times it happened I couldn't work out where it came from. Please make it a
mouse click.

ROSCO

Subject:
New site for purchase of LEGO products.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2010 12:19:15 GMT

This is at least a beginning for it.

Will have the bulk elements and other parts of my old inventory up in the coming
weeks.

Contact me directly for element purchases!  Will gladly post excess elements for
you on the site.

http://www.brickstore.net

This is a physical store inventory, so it will take some time to get both sides
totally active.

Feel free to call the store to get your inventory pulled for you ahead of your
order (box condition, or to make sure someone is not standing there in line with
your goods)

Some good vintage sets that have been in storage for many years!

Enjoy!

feel free to contact me at toymuseum@hotmail.com or Chrissy at 740-671-8890 or
plasticbrickmuseum@live.com

we also have a facebook page on the museum, and soon the online gift shop as
well.

Trade: 657 trucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 30 May 2010 02:33:02 GMT

I am looking for the following 657 1:87 scale trucks.

Red, Interfrigo, with a single rear axle
White, Interfrigo, with a double rear axle (with Red cab)
Green, Beef/Poultry/Fish (Frozen Foods), with double rear axle
Red, Beef/Poultry/Fish (Frozen Foods), with double rear axle
Blue, Beef/Poultry/Fish (Frozen Foods), with double rear axle

For trade I have to offer
Red, Interfrigo, with a double rear axle
White, Philips truck, with blue cab, with a double rear axle

I am willing to trade with or without the roofs,
I am also willing to add money to my end of the bargain
if your truck is more rare than mine.

I am also willing to buy outright, if the price is right.

Thanks,
dave

Re: BrickShirts.com Online store now open for business
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2010 13:49:09 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Bob Kojima wrote:
   Link should be: http://www.brickshirts.com

Is the price for each shirt $12.95 at AFOL conventions, like they are online?

Re: BrickShirts.com Online store now open for business
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2010 14:54:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Having bought a couple of different designs at events I can say these are fantastic shirts. The quality of the shirts and the printing is excellent and great value for the price.

Re: BrickShirts.com Online store now open for business
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2010 20:14:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Sorry link should be: http://www.brickshirts.com

Subject:
BrickShirts.com Online store now open for business
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2010 17:43:45 GMT

BrickShirts.com Online store now open for business

BrickShirts has been designing and selling brick themed T-shirts at west coast LEGO conventions for several years. After many requests to sell online, we recently opened an online store. Our shirts have a slightly geeky, but definitely LEGO appeal. We offer several designs in many sizes for adults and kids. We will also be selling shirts at BrickWorld and BrickCon this year.

BrickShirts founder, Bob Kojima says, “I never intended to have a T-shirt business, though I have always been interested in learning how to screen print and had several shirt designs in my head. One year I received a Speedball screen printing kit for my birthday and started teaching myself how to make screens. After many failed screen attempts, I finally had one screen turn out well. Shirts were printed and given to several friends in the LEGO community. They liked the shirts and suggested I sell them at the upcoming Brickfest PDX 2007. I signed up as a vendor to give it a try. I could not believe people were actually buying my shirts and wearing them too. How cool is that!”

Bob Kojima is an AFOL and a member of GPLR. He is a Technic builder and the software developer of several useful LEGO applications, including Bricksaic, BSbackup, Parts Catalog, and Power Functions control on the RCX. He has been the web master for Brickfest, Brickcon, and GPLR.

Subject:
Selling Old MAERSK Ship Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2010 07:39:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Last year I offered this Maersk Ship, and sold 10 of them. This year I am repeating the offer, since I had leftover Maersk blue parts (unfortunately I bought so many Maersk parts on BrickLink that the price of many of the 71 Maersk parts in the ship have doubled and even tripled in price). There are about $40 worth of mint Maersk blue parts, including 11 Maersk blue parts never found in any LEGO set.....

Most of you know that Maersk is the Danish transportation company that commissioned TLG to produce several truck and ship models since 1974.

The most famous Maersk LEGO models are the 2 Maersk LEGO ships. The first was the extremely expensive 1974 released #1650 Maersk Line Container Ship that has sold on EBAY recently for up to $3000 in MISB (YIKES!!)

The 2nd famous Maersk LEGO model was 10152 Maersk Sealand Container Ship of 2004-2006.

There was a much earlier 3rd Maersk ship that TLG made... the Regina Maersk. Unfortunately there were 3 stikes against this model.... 1) it was only made as a glued model (using regular blue bricks) for LEGO retailers from 1959-61, 2) it was made of Cellulose Acetate, so surviving models would have a lot of warped LEGO elements, and 3) there are no known survivors of this LEGO model... in nearly 10 years of searching on EBAY (USA and Europe), I have never seen this one come up for sale.

So last year I decided to research and build the 1959 Regina Maersk (LEGO model #0751). I am repeating this offer again this year.

The original real (non-LEGO) ship was built in the shipyards of Odense Denmark in 1954, and launched in 1955. It was the first ever Maersk Line ship that had a Maersk blue hull, a trademark of all Maersk ships today.

The 1959-61 LEGO Regina Maersk Ship #0751 was built with regular blue bricks, and virtually no specialty LEGO elements (they didn’t exist in 1959).

So what I have done is study the 1959 LEGO retailer catalog model as well as other images of it, and rebuilt this ship using Maersk blue LEGO elements (first introduced in 1974), as well as a few sloped and inverse sloped bricks (not available in 1959) and real LEGO Maersk stickers... and (new this year) a pair of 1x10 white bricks with “REGINA MAERSK” beautifully embossed onto it.

The ship is a full 2 ft. (60 cm) long (when assembled), and here it is seen next to the smaller (and very costly) #1650 Maersk Line Container Ship of 1974:

This model will come with 6 color pages of building instructions, a colorful “Contents List” itemizing all 270 parts (including 71 rare Maersk blue parts).

Also included are a complimentary image copy of the 1959-60 Retailer Catalog page showing the original model, and a complimentary image copy of the original 1959-60 retailer ordering form.

Also included will be 10 mint classic 1x1x1 white windows. An option that I didn’t offer last year was the use of the square back openings of 10 1x1x1 headlight bricks (instead of the classic 1x1x1 white windows), which will allow me to drop $10 off the price.

I only have enough parts left to build a few more REGINA MAERSK Ships!

The price is $99 (or $89 if you want headlight bricks instead of 1x1 windows), shipping will be $10 USA/Canada, $17 for the rest of world.

Also included will be a complimentary copy of my 2,200 page Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (1949-80s) on CD Version 3.0... (a $26.95 value) which has the images of the entire old 1959 retailer catalog that the Regina Maersk retailer model ship came in. Also this REGINA MAERSK model is found pictured in the Table of Contents.

Also, anyone who wants this ship and complimentary LEGO Guide, I am also including a #455 LEAR JET parts (original mint parts and sticker sheet), OR.... a valuable #1119 STEAM PISTON Service Pack (for building a Thatcher Perkins Locomotive or a #725/#726 12V Train).

Ironically the #455 Lear Jet was ONLY sold in USA/Canada in the mid 1970’s, and the #1119 Steam Piston pack was ONLY sold in Europe and Australia in the late 70’s and early 80’s).

If you want to order this and get the freebie #455 or #1119 (a $25 plus value), you can Paypal me at: istokg@earthlink.net. (Don’t worry, I won’t skip town! :-D)

Since that’s my EMAIL address also, send any inquiries to that EMAIL address. Don’t worry about Spamblocker.

Also,

Here’s a pic of the original 1959 LEGO retailer catalog image of the model (I use the positioning of the smoke stacks differently, but that can be changed):

This model is MUCH NICER in Maersk blue than regular blue!!

So in total, you get the beautiful REGINA MAERSK Ship, 4 colorful documents, a $26.95 value LEGO Collectors Guide... and either a mint #455 Lear Jet (no box or instructions) or a #1119 Steam Piston pack (value $25)... all for $99 (or $89 if you want the substitute windows).

Only a few available....

Cheers, Gary Istok

Subject:
It's another Tequila Sunrise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2010 17:52:12 GMT

Sava Railways has unlocked the company vault yet again, and the blueprints for the iconic Tequila Sunrise passenger train can now be purchased at SRW Locomotive Works. These blueprints are of a Hudson 4-6-4 with Henry Dreyfuss inspired streamlinging, baggage car, passenger coach, tavern coach, and observation coach. All the cars of the Tequila Sunrise feature full interiors ready to shuttle passengers through the American Southwest! They are available a la carte, or as a single collection at a discount.

10% of all SRW Locomotive Works sales are donated to RAILBRICKS.

Visit SRW Locomotive Works today!

--Tony

FT: 7126, 7155, and 7184
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2010 04:19:46 GMT

I want to trade these Star Wars sets for other Lego sets. I am interested in
many different Lego themes and not just Star Wars. Please let me know what you
are willing to trade.
7126 Battle Droid Carrier (2 sets)
7155 Trade Federation AAT (2 sets)
7184 Trade Federation MTT
100% genuine Lego and 100% complete. All sets have been assembled and
disassembled several times. The pieces show some wear, but we have inspected
them and noticed no chips, bite marks, or embedded crayons. The sets were used
when we acquired them. We carefully washed them and put them together. We
inventoried the sets and reassembled them to double-check that the sets are
complete. All the parts and figs are there, including the Battle Droid Pilots
with the blue stripe from 7126. There is some discrepancy with set 7184; I think
the original manufacturing runs were missing two of the 2x6 brown bricks. I have
included two 2x6 brown bricks from my personal collection but they are more
reddish-brown than brown. They are more of an internal support piece and the
color difference is not significant. One set of original instructions are
included for set 7155. Color laser-printed instructions for 7126 and 7184 are
included in a three-ring binder. Please note that while these sets are in good
condition, they have been played with and assembled. They are not in mint
condition and there are no boxes included. Sets have been disassembled and are
stored in separate plastic bags. Please let me know if you have questions.
<http://wichita.craigslist.org/tag/1696113244.html>

Subject:
Looking to swap BL inventory for an NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2010 23:53:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I am looking for an NXT. I don’t need a complete set and used is ok but I would like to get the brick, software, sensors, motors, and cables. I am willing to aggressively negotiate a trade1 using inventory from my BrickLink store.

If you are interested, check out my store at:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mpwalsh8

Thanks,

Mike

1 - Aggresive doesn’t mean stupid - I am probably not going to swap $500 worth of inventory for $150 worth of NXT stuff.

Subject:
Massive sale. Up to 75% off!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:50:40 GMT

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=warehouse

I was forced to combine my inventory with another store (DOWNSTAIRS LISTING).
So I am beginning to liquidation of all my elements, figs, as well as getting
ready to close my other store (which is now dormant).

Come on down and buy up as much as possible.  We need the $$ and the room!  We
have started buying out other stores on Ebay, and we are going to begin
liquidations of massive amounts of LEGO goodness!

Re: SRW Locomotive Works
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 2010 15:15:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Anthony Sava wrote:

Sava Railways has unlocked the company vault, and four of the Sava Railways steam engine blueprints can now be purchased at SRW Locomotive Works. These blueprints are of an American 4-4-0, a Hudson 4-6-4 with Henry Dreyfuss inspired streamlinging, a Consolidation 2-8-0 (2007 model), and a Pacific 4-6-2 (2007 model). They are available a la carte, or as a single collection at a discount.

10% of all SRW Locomotive Works sales are donated to RAILBRICKS.

Visit SRW Locomotive Works today!

--Tony

I have resisted doing it in the past, but Paypal has pecked away at any reasons I had for not upgrading my account. As such, I’ve now done it and can now accept Credit Card funded Paypal payments.

Thanks for looking!

--Tony

Subject:
SRW Locomotive Works
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 2010 06:57:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Sava Railways has unlocked the company vault, and four of the Sava Railways steam engine blueprints can now be purchased at SRW Locomotive Works. These blueprints are of an American 4-4-0, a Hudson 4-6-4 with Henry Dreyfuss inspired streamlinging, a Consolidation 2-8-0 (2007 model), and a Pacific 4-6-2 (2007 model). They are available a la carte, or as a single collection at a discount.

10% of all SRW Locomotive Works sales are donated to RAILBRICKS.

Visit SRW Locomotive Works today!

--Tony

Re: Multiple Rare NIB Sets on eBay (Technic Shuttle, Maersk Truck, etc.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 18:06:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Steven Broughton wrote:
   I have just listed eleven unopened, new in box sets on eBay. Bidding starts at only $0.01 and all but one has a reserve. Please take a look, feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and bid generously. :-) I will combine shipping charges if someone wins multiple items.

My LEGO Auctions (stevenkb)
  • 8480 - Technic Space Shuttle
  • 1831 - Maersk Tractor-Trailer Truck
  • 10152 - Maersk Sealand Container Ship
  • 1775 - Jet (Promotional Set)
  • 3438 - McDonald’s Restaurant
  • 4012 - Wave Cops
  • 7415 - Aero Nomad Hot Air Balloon
  • 5956 - Air Zeppelin
  • 5919 - Valley of the Kings
  • 5909 - Treasure Raiders

Sorry, meant to say that most of them have reserves to keep the Buy-it-Now option available for longer, but bidding does start at $0.01.

Subject:
Multiple Rare NIB Sets on eBay (Technic Shuttle, Maersk Truck, etc.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 15:48:46 GMT

I have just listed eleven unopened, new in box sets on eBay. Bidding starts at only $0.01 and all but one has a reserve. Please take a look, feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and bid generously. :-) I will combine shipping charges if someone wins multiple items.

My LEGO Auctions (stevenkb)
  • 8480 - Technic Space Shuttle
  • 1831 - Maersk Tractor-Trailer Truck
  • 10152 - Maersk Sealand Container Ship
  • 1775 - Jet (Promotional Set)
  • 3438 - McDonald’s Restaurant
  • 4012 - Wave Cops
  • 7415 - Aero Nomad Hot Air Balloon
  • 5956 - Air Zeppelin
  • 5919 - Valley of the Kings
  • 5909 - Treasure Raiders

Subject:
Looking for Black Falcon parts mostly...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2010 08:21:14 GMT

Hi all!

I am looking for these parts to complete my Black Falcon project.
I can offer a range of stuff, but take a look here:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=sonnich

WBR
Sonnich

My want list:
Qty PartNum Color Description
1 4495 White Flag 4 x 1
2 3846p46 OldGray Minifig Accessory Shield Triangular with Black Falcon Yellow Bdr Pattern
1 4502c Black Minifig Plume Medium
1 4502a Black Minifig Plume Small
1 4502b Black Minifig Plume Triple
6 4497 OldBrown Minifig Spear
1 973p40 Black Minifig Torso with Castle Breastplate Pattern w/ Black Arms
1 3036 Green Plate 6 x 8
2 3040b White Slope Brick 45 2 x 1
2 3831 OldGray Hinge Brick 1 x 4 Base
2 3830 OldGray Hinge Brick 1 x 4 Top
1 4444p01 OldGray Panel 2 x 5 x 6 with Dark Gray Window Stones Pattern
1 3832 Green Plate 2 x 10
1 3958 Green Plate 6 x 6
2 2431 Black Tile 1 x 4
1 3936 OldGray Wing 4 x 4 Left
1 3935 OldGray Wing 4 x 4 Right

Re: Castle parts for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2010 08:26:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matt Hein wrote:
Here is the entire lot for sale.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/cp01.jpg
Price is $200 or best offer. The plastic case will be included as well. • <snip>

Email me at m.aaron.hein@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks!

- Matthew Hein

Hey everyone,

This entire lot is still up for sale. The price of the parts includes shipping
and a free set of your choice at $200 even.

The sets I'm willing to give away with this offer are 6020 Magic Shop or 6009
Black Knight.

Thanks,

- Matthew Hein
m.aaron.hein@gmail.com

I might be interested in some of the black falcon parts, but otherwise  not.

WBR
Sonnich

Re: Castle parts for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2010 03:50:31 GMT

Here is the entire lot for sale.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/cp01.jpg
Price is $200 or best offer. The plastic case will be included as well.

Classic castle, dark forest and black falcon knights. - $40
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010002.jpg

Dark forest, classic castle and modern knights. - $35
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010004.jpg
*note - Black Forestman has already been sold so he's no longer in this lot.

Black knights horse armor and assorted parts. - $12
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010006.jpg

Black knights, crusader, black falcon and classic castle shields. - $10
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010011.jpg
*note - Forestman shielf and two round grey shields have already been sold.

Assorted knight's helmets. - $20
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010014.jpg
*note - green rag hat and green wizards hat have been sold.

1970's Classic castle visors and 1980's black knights visors. - $12
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010016.jpg

Classic castle helmets and modern silver helmets - $15
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010018.jpg

European armors, visored helmets and bullet helmets. - $18
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010019.jpg

Capes, flags, pennants and decorative archways - $10
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010020.jpg
*note - Violet and Green cape already sold.

Classic castle gray swords, a working cannon and assorted weapons. - $20

All of the gray swords except one are of the harder plastic variety from the
1970's sets.The soft gray sword is from the Harry Potter mansion set
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010022.jpg.
*note - Bows and arrows already sold. Everything else present.

More assorted classic castle weapons - $15
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010021.jpg
*note - Bows and arrows already sold. Everything else present.

Email me at m.aaron.hein@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks!

- Matthew Hein

Hey everyone,

This entire lot is still up for sale. The price of the parts includes shipping
and a free set of your choice at $200 even.

The sets I'm willing to give away with this offer are 6020 Magic Shop or 6009
Black Knight.

Thanks,

- Matthew Hein
m.aaron.hein@gmail.com

Re: FS: 8294 Technic Excavator, Factory Sealed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2010 18:04:51 GMT

It's up on eBay now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160397872335&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks,
-Jason

Subject:
We are back open, millions of elements!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 2010 12:12:05 GMT

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=PBM

We are back open, doing liquidations.  Come on in and look over our new and VERY
clean inventory!

This is a one time sale, and once the product is gone it will not be restocked!

We are back!!!!  And rocking the BL world!

FS: 8294 Technic Excavator, Factory Sealed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:44:30 GMT

Howdy-

I received 8294 Technic Excavator for X-Mas 2008 but never opened it.  It's
remained sealed, on a shelf, in a smoke-free, pet-free, adult household in
California, USA.

Pictures: http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff97/infernolab/forsale/lego/

I'd like to sell it or trade it towards one of the following sets (preferably an
open & used set--I don't have need for a factory sealed new set), in no
particular order:

10019 Blockade Runner
10030 Star Destroyer
10129 Snowspeeder
10134 Y-Wing
10143 Death Star
7181 TIE Interceptor
7191 W-Wing
7713 Bridge Walker

Please contact me if interested.

Thank you,
-Jason

Re: 7 Old LEGO Cases For Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:40:26 GMT

All sold, thanks!

-Jason

Subject:
Castle parts for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2010 05:18:00 GMT

Hello everyone,

Plenty of part lots are still available. All pieces are in great condition and
come from a smoke free household. They have been in storage for years and have
minimal use. :)

[...]

Subject:
Re open for business.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 2010 09:55:03 GMT

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=PBM

Look for weekly specials, product is going, going, gone!!!

FS: Star Wars Droid Sets7126 (x2), 7155, 7184
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 2010 23:53:58 GMT

I have the following sets available:
7126 Battle Droid Carrier (x2)
7155 Trade Federation AAT (w/instructions)
7184 Trade Federation MTT
Each set has been assembled and disassembled and is stored in separate plastic
bags. There are no instructions (except 7155) and no boxes.I am looking for $115
for all four, and I will cover shipping. Thank you for your interest.

Re: 7 Old LEGO Cases For Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 2009 18:17:52 GMT

Still have 2 cases remaining--motivated seller!  :)

See CL ad for details: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/tag/1531939633.html

Thanks,
-Jason

Re: 7 Old LEGO Cases For Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 2009 19:47:33 GMT

#1, #2, #3, #6, & #7 sold.

#4 & #5 remain.

Thanks,
-Jason

Subject:
60% off MASSIVE SALE.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2009 09:55:47 GMT

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=warehouse

We put up over 1 million elements on super discount.  Come and get them!

When they are gone, they are gone.

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact