 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17757
17756  |  17758
Subject:
Fig-TEES(tm) Now you can have your company logo on a compatble part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2010 21:23:03 GMT

Well after a good deal of thought and time,I am happy to announce that I
received my first shipment of Fig-TEES(tm) last week and they look like they are
going to work very, very well. Due to the legality (or rather illegality) of
printing corporate logos onto minifigs, I decided to come up with my own part.
With the expertise of Kyle at BrickForge, I have now brought it to fruition.

What is a Fig-TEE(tm)??? well essentially a one sided tee shirt that will fit
onto most leading minifigs. This is NOT a LEGO(tm) part but is compatible with
LEGO parts and other manufacturers of minifigs. This is my part--custom designed
and injected in ABS plastic for the express purpose of printing or engraving
such artwork that would not be permitted under IP law to be applied to a
LEGO(tm) part.

I will not of course print any logo without express granted permission of the
copyright holder, but for example if you work for say a software company and
want a custom fig with its logo on a fig and have permission from your company,
I can sell you the printed Fig-TEE and you can customize your own business figs.
I of course reserve the right to refuse anything I deem as inappropriate.

I myself do not necessarily want to sell figures themselves, just the printing
and the Fig-TEE(tm) but of course understand that some will not want to track
down the varous parts and will try to  offer them. But most times will be
offered only as a convenience to the consumer at a price above the market value.
Those parts if they are LEGO parts will be sold as a separate item(s). After all
I have no way of buying those parts at any better price than the general public
does.

This I think brings a new level of customization to the consumer.

What do y'all think

Tommy Armstrong

The BrickEngraver/Brickprinter
www.brickengraver.com