 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17756
Re: New site for purchase of LEGO products.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2010 20:49:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dan Brown wrote:
This is at least a beginning for it.

Will have the bulk elements and other parts of my old inventory up in the coming
weeks.

Contact me directly for element purchases!  Will gladly post excess elements for
you on the site.

http://www.brickstore.net

A couple of suggestions:

1. Can you include the number of items in a sub-category next to the
sub-category name?
2. The cart popping up when I mouse over the link is a real pain, first couple
of times it happened I couldn't work out where it came from. Please make it a
mouse click.

ROSCO