 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17755
17754  |  17756
Subject:
New site for purchase of LEGO products.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2010 12:19:15 GMT

This is at least a beginning for it.

Will have the bulk elements and other parts of my old inventory up in the coming
weeks.

Contact me directly for element purchases!  Will gladly post excess elements for
you on the site.

http://www.brickstore.net

This is a physical store inventory, so it will take some time to get both sides
totally active.

Feel free to call the store to get your inventory pulled for you ahead of your
order (box condition, or to make sure someone is not standing there in line with
your goods)

Some good vintage sets that have been in storage for many years!

Enjoy!

feel free to contact me at toymuseum@hotmail.com or Chrissy at 740-671-8890 or
plasticbrickmuseum@live.com

we also have a facebook page on the museum, and soon the online gift shop as
well.