 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17754
Trade: 657 trucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 30 May 2010 02:33:02 GMT

I am looking for the following 657 1:87 scale trucks.

Red, Interfrigo, with a single rear axle
White, Interfrigo, with a double rear axle (with Red cab)
Green, Beef/Poultry/Fish (Frozen Foods), with double rear axle
Red, Beef/Poultry/Fish (Frozen Foods), with double rear axle
Blue, Beef/Poultry/Fish (Frozen Foods), with double rear axle

For trade I have to offer
Red, Interfrigo, with a double rear axle
White, Philips truck, with blue cab, with a double rear axle

I am willing to trade with or without the roofs,
I am also willing to add money to my end of the bargain
if your truck is more rare than mine.

I am also willing to buy outright, if the price is right.

Thanks,
dave