 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17802
17801  |  17803
Subject:
Gary Istok will be selling his entire collection...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2012 04:48:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

OK, I'm still PDFing LEGO CD files, and making a few changes since I have a last
minute chance.... BUT....

Right now I'm just putting feelers out there...

I've decided to sell my entire LEGO collection.... hundreds of thousands of
parts
from 10-50 years old... mostly near mint to mint... with a few that got chewed
up before I bought them on EBAY....

I'm a good historian.... but a lousy seller and really suck at shipping...

So I decided to devote 100% of my time to LEGO research and history. I've only
built 1 LEGO building in the last 10 years, so what's the point in clogging my
house with parts I'm not going to use... when there are so many needy builders
out there!

I've sold off a lot of 50s, 60s and 70s rare stuff... but still have a lot of
parts, parts and more parts... the kind of stuff you would use to fill in old
sets with quality parts mainly, as well as lots of common parts.

Need to get caught up on the house mortgage... 1 year left...

But never give up on LEGO...

Gotta finish shipping first...
Cheers,
Gary Istok

P.S. My specialty has always been thousands of classic LEGO windows....