 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17801
For Sale: Infernolab BattleBots Mini Models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:04:23 GMT

http://infernolab.com/shop.html

Howdy-

I've been building fighting robots for years & have been playing with LEGO since
as long as I can remember, so I wanted to make a series of mini models
representing my robots from BattleBots & other events & shows.

I spent a long time trying different designs, optimizing the set designs, making
print & video instructions, making packaging, and setting up PayPal payments in
my store.

Please check it out--I welcome any feedback, & I of course welcome any orders!
:]

Thanks!
-Jason