 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17762
FS: SW & Other Technic Set Lot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2010 01:00:15 GMT

I have 13 Technic sets that I would like to sell in a lot:
4481 -- Hailfire Droid
7471 -- Mars Exploration Rover
8010 -- Darth Vader
8011 -- Jango Fett
8012 -- Super Battle Droid (x2)
8435 -- 4WD
8457 -- Power Puller (no VHS tape included)
8465 -- Extreme Off-Roader (sticker sheet missing 1 sticker)
8682 -- Nitro Intimidator
8838 -- Shock Cycle
9748 -- Droid Developer Kit (x2)
I am asking $475 for the lot, and I will provide free FedEx Home/Ground shipping
in the US. These are from a pet, smoke, and child free home. I am the original
owner of all these except 8838. All have been assembled (some displayed) and
disassembled; they have been stored and will ship in zip-top bags. They are 100%
complete according to Peeron. Extra pieces may or may not be included.
Instructions show some wear. Stickers are included and have not been applied.
Any electronic parts are fully functional; batteries are not included. No boxes
or packaging materials are included.