 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17761
Re: 9v train/ town stuff for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2010 20:13:43 GMT

On 06/21/2010 04:40 PM, ondrew hartigan wrote:
  I am making the following available to give myself a jump start on my
conversion to power functions trains. please email me to purchase.

I don't intend to get rid of mine just yet, but while we're on the topic,
would anybody be interested in a bunch of *broken* track.  I know there
are people out there who like to do their own custom track pieces, esp
for 9V (see articles on railbricks.com).  Some of my track was old when I got
it, and is a bit fragile.

I don't expect very much for it of course, and I don't have a huge
amount, I'm just wondering at the interest, it's just something that
is really not of use to me.