 Marketplace / Auctions / 10937
10936  |  10938
Subject:
Multiple Rare NIB Sets on eBay (Technic Shuttle, Maersk Truck, etc.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 15:48:46 GMT

I have just listed eleven unopened, new in box sets on eBay. Bidding starts at only $0.01 and all but one has a reserve. Please take a look, feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and bid generously. :-) I will combine shipping charges if someone wins multiple items.

My LEGO Auctions (stevenkb)
  • 8480 - Technic Space Shuttle
  • 1831 - Maersk Tractor-Trailer Truck
  • 10152 - Maersk Sealand Container Ship