 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17750
17749  |  17751
Subject:
BrickShirts.com Online store now open for business
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2010 17:43:45 GMT

BrickShirts.com Online store now open for business

BrickShirts has been designing and selling brick themed T-shirts at west coast LEGO conventions for several years. After many requests to sell online, we recently opened an online store. Our shirts have a slightly geeky, but definitely LEGO appeal. We offer several designs in many sizes for adults and kids. We will also be selling shirts at BrickWorld and BrickCon this year.

BrickShirts founder, Bob Kojima says, “I never intended to have a T-shirt business, though I have always been interested in learning how to screen print and had several shirt designs in my head. One year I received a Speedball screen printing kit for my birthday and started teaching myself how to make screens. After many failed screen attempts, I finally had one screen turn out well. Shirts were printed and given to several friends in the LEGO community. They liked the shirts and suggested I sell them at the upcoming Brickfest PDX 2007. I signed up as a vendor to give it a try. I could not believe people were actually buying my shirts and wearing them too. How cool is that!”

Bob Kojima is an AFOL and a member of GPLR. He is a Technic builder and the software developer of several useful LEGO applications, including Bricksaic, BSbackup, Parts Catalog, and Power Functions control on the RCX. He has been the web master for Brickfest, Brickcon, and GPLR.