 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17750
  BrickShirts.com Online store now open for business

<BrickShirts.com> Online store now open for business (URL) BrickShirts has been designing and selling brick themed T-shirts at west coast LEGO conventions for several years. After many requests to sell online, we recently opened an online store. Our (...) (14 years ago, 24-May-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: BrickShirts.com Online store now open for business

Sorry link should be: (URL) (14 years ago, 26-May-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: BrickShirts.com Online store now open for business

Having bought a couple of different designs at events I can say these are fantastic shirts. The quality of the shirts and the printing is excellent and great value for the price. (14 years ago, 27-May-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

  Re: BrickShirts.com Online store now open for business

(...) Is the price for each shirt $12.95 at AFOL conventions, like they are online? (14 years ago, 28-May-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)