 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17817
17816  |  17818
Subject:
4th July Freebie Sale - Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (1949-90s) on DVD plus Download.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2012 01:02:50 GMT

I'm having a quick freebie sale on my latest (and final) LEGO collectors
guide...  available as a DVD plus a download... only takes 6 minutes to download
688MB of data (80 files in a zip)... As a desktop folder (73 chapters and 4
appendices all clickable from a Table of Contents)... you can find more
information about 20th Century LEGO than in any other source!

Check out a lot of chapter info and pics in my EBAY store... (no sale there!)...
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=7260

And I'm offering (first come first serve)a pre-holiday freebie (I keep finding
this stuff hidden in drawers, cupboards and boxes in the basement)...
____________________

For a mailed DVD and an instant download (get both at no extra cost)... I've got
TWO of these freebies available...

One #6626 Ambulance Helicopter set (USA only in 1981)... no box or instructions
but the parts are new, and an unused sticker sheet...
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=5220
... freebie with a DVD/download order.

OR

For a mailed DVD and an instant download (you get both at no extra cost)... I've
got FOUR available...

One #455 Lear Jet set (USA/Canada only in 1975)... no box or instructions.. but
the parts are new, and an unused sticker sheet... (note: you get half the
sheet... since the set uses only 2 of the 4 same stickers)...
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=7260

OR

For a mailed DVD and an instant download (you get both at no extra cost)...
Ive got TWO available...

6 large red spoked wheels/tires (near mint)... found in the 396 Thatcher Perkins
Set, the #390 Cadillac Set, and other sets from the 1970s.
________________________

Total cost USA...
$29.95 + $2.00 = $31.95

Total cost Canada...
$29.95 + $3.00 = $32.95

Total cost Rest of World...
$29.95 + $4.00= $33.95

Just paypal me with your choice at... istokg@earthlink.net
If you want only the download, and not the DVD, then drop $1.00 from your
shipping part of the order.

Cheers,
Gary Istok

P.S.  I've been having some issues with getting the DVDs out... which is why a
download comes first (within 8 hours of your order)... went thru 3 different
groups to make the DVDs... (problems with timing issues)... so now (starting 2
days ago) I'm cranking them out myself...