 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17815
17814  |  17816
Subject:
Medieval Marketplace Figs/Accessories for Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2012 16:14:07 GMT

Hello. I have most of the figs/fig accessories from the Medieval Village in used
but like new condition, and am willing to trade on generous terms.  I need the
following 6 parts:

x4 in dark tan: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=87580
x2 in light bluish gray: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=30044

Please let me know.