 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17739
Re: Castle parts for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2010 08:26:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matt Hein wrote:
Here is the entire lot for sale.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/cp01.jpg
Price is $200 or best offer. The plastic case will be included as well. • <snip>

Email me at m.aaron.hein@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks!

- Matthew Hein

Hey everyone,

This entire lot is still up for sale. The price of the parts includes shipping
and a free set of your choice at $200 even.

The sets I'm willing to give away with this offer are 6020 Magic Shop or 6009
Black Knight.

Thanks,

- Matthew Hein
m.aaron.hein@gmail.com

I might be interested in some of the black falcon parts, but otherwise  not.

WBR
Sonnich