 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17798
Re: Entire Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2012 18:11:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Berz wrote:
I would like to sell off my entire collection as listed
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=1324

They have sat in storage and no longer bring the joy that they once did.  Time
to let them go to a new and happy home!

Sorry to hear that you feel the need to let your Lego go.

Are you looking to liquidate the entire collection at once or sell off set by
set?  I might be interested in some of your classic space sets but probably not
the entire collection.  Do you have a price in mind? (on a set by set basis or
entire collection?)

What condition are the sets in?  Do they include original boxes, etc?

Where are you located?  Are you willing to ship?

You probably won't get a whole lot of response here unfortunately.  If you're
looking for top $$ for your collection you are probably better off auctioning
off set by set on ebay or selling on bricklink, etc.

doug