 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17797
Re: New Volume II LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide (1949-90s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:49:33 GMT

Here's some new images for the LEGO CD Vol. 2....

Enjoy!

http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/2826/1949-90s-lego-setspartshistory-collectors-guide-january-release#Item_20

http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/2866/collecting-old-lego-glued-models#Item_9

Cheers,