 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17812
17811  |  17813
Subject:
New LEGO Collectors DVD will now be available as a Direct Download
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2012 21:45:34 GMT

Several folks have asked that the 700MB+ Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors
Guide (1949-90s) on DVD... become available as downloadable "Drop Box" files,
instead of a DVD (also saves shipping costs).

Well that will be available starting this week. We are Beta-Testing it right
now... and seeing what the best way to send it is.

If you would like to order the LEGO DVD, but as downloadable files... here they
are in my LEGO store...

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=istokg&itemID=32819532

No shipping charges for this method of getting the DVD... just the $29.95
charge.

I need an order or two to also try out this method... in a sense be part of the
Beta test, so that you can give feedback on the best way to receive these, and
the results.

Thanks,
Gary Istok