 Castle / 21859
21858  |  21860
Subject:
Alt Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2012 18:36:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi All,

“Alt Bricks” (my new BrickLink.com store) is proud to announce its first custom product. Green Plant Leaves 6 x 5. This element is similar to the LEGO 6 x 5 plant leaf. This is NOT manufactured by LEGO. It is a custom element made for Alt Bricks from ABS with the consistency of regular brick plastic. It has fantastic clutch power so that cascaded leaves, a method often used for large trees, do not fall apart! These elements are available for only $0.15 ea in lots of 100!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SEBarile/AltBricks/greenleaf.jpg

In the near future I will be adding Brown, Dark Orange, Green, Yellow, Orange, & Dark Red. These will sell for the same price and min quantity as the green! A 100 count mixed color pack will also be available with 20 of each color sans green.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/SEBarile/AltBricks/thumb/leaves-tree.jpg

SteveB