 Castle / 21859
    Alt Bricks —Steven Barile
   Hi All, “Alt Bricks” (my new BrickLink.com store) is proud to announce its first custom product. Green Plant Leaves 6 x 5. This element is similar to the LEGO 6 x 5 plant leaf. This is NOT manufactured by LEGO. It is a custom element made for Alt (...) (12 years ago, 10-Mar-12, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Alt Bricks —Dave Schuler
   (...) A great idea, a fine-looking product, and a terrific price! I'm always pleased to see new clone brands on the market! (...) Getting a "not found" error on that second one. (12 years ago, 11-Mar-12, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Alt Bricks —Ross Crawford
   (...) When in doubt, one should always try removing the thumb! (URL) Nice clone bricks Steve. ROSCO (12 years ago, 13-Mar-12, to lugnet.trains, FTX)