 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17821
17820  |  17822
Subject:
Child's LEGO Table with 4+ lb. of nice bricks for $20
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2012 15:26:46 GMT

For folks in South East Michigan (Metro-Detroit)... I'm selling a Child's LEGO
table (no mailing,.requires pickup, hence SE Michigan sale)... In excellent
condition see ad with pictures... for only $20... also includes (ironically) a
near mint 32x32 green baseplate.

See ad...
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/tag/3155150373.html

And if you happen to stop buy... there's 1/2 million other parts, some of which
you might be interested in...

Cheers,
Gary Istok