 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17820
17819  |  17821
Subject:
FS/FT: Original SW Minis 4484-4495, Several Brickmaster Sets, 4482 AT-TE, & RCX 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2012 23:29:12 GMT

I have the following Mini sets from 2003-2004:
4484 - X-wing Fighter and TIE Advanced
4485 - Anakin's Podracer and Sebulba's Podracer
4486 - AT-ST and Snowspeeder
4487 - Jedi Starfighter and Slave I
4488 - Millennium Falcon
4489 - AT-AT
4490 - Republic Gunship
4491 - MTT
4492 - Imperial Star Destroyer (w/ original package)
4493 - Sith Infiltrator
4494 - Imperial Shuttle
4495 - AT-TE
These are all used and have been assembled twice. These sets are complete with
all pieces, instructions, and extra pieces for making the bonus ships.

I have the following Brickmaster sets (a few of these are not labeled as
Brickmaster, but they were sent as a part of the Brickmaster membership):
6966 Jedi Starfighter (opened)
7875 Mini Digger
20009 AT-TE Walker
20010 Republic Gunship
20012 Bionicle Click
20013 Atlantis Mini Neptune Carrier
20014 4x4 Dynamo
20015 Alligator
20017 Prince of Persia Dagger Trap
20018 AT-AT Walker (2x)
20019 Slave 1
20020 Ninjago Mini Turbo Shredder
20021 Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship
These are all sealed except 6966 which is complete including the (torn) bag and
instructions.

I am the original and only owner of these sets. They all come from a smoke and
pet free home (we did have a few fish, but they died). The lowest USA Bricklink
price (considering condition and completion but not counting shipping) for the
Minis is $146, for the Brickmaster sets the lowest is $151. I would take $95 for
the Minis and $100 for Brickmaster.

I also have the following:
4482 AT-TE: This is complete with instructions. $80
Mindstorms RIS 1.5: This is incomplete, but includes all of the electronic parts
including the wires, sensors, motors, transmitter, and an RCX 2.0. $40.

I would consider trades for used (complete) or new sets. I am especially
interested in the Lord of the Rings sets, 10217 Diagon Alley and 7189 Mill
Village Raid but I am very open to other trades. Thank you for looking; please
let me know if you have any questions.