 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17744
Re: SRW Locomotive Works
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 2010 15:15:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Anthony Sava wrote:

Sava Railways has unlocked the company vault, and four of the Sava Railways steam engine blueprints can now be purchased at SRW Locomotive Works. These blueprints are of an American 4-4-0, a Hudson 4-6-4 with Henry Dreyfuss inspired streamlinging, a Consolidation 2-8-0 (2007 model), and a Pacific 4-6-2 (2007 model). They are available a la carte, or as a single collection at a discount.

10% of all SRW Locomotive Works sales are donated to RAILBRICKS.

Visit SRW Locomotive Works today!

--Tony

I have resisted doing it in the past, but Paypal has pecked away at any reasons I had for not upgrading my account. As such, I’ve now done it and can now accept Credit Card funded Paypal payments.

Thanks for looking!

--Tony