 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17745
17744  |  17746
Subject:
Massive sale. Up to 75% off!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:50:40 GMT

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=warehouse

I was forced to combine my inventory with another store (DOWNSTAIRS LISTING).
So I am beginning to liquidation of all my elements, figs, as well as getting
ready to close my other store (which is now dormant).

Come on down and buy up as much as possible.  We need the $$ and the room!  We
have started buying out other stores on Ebay, and we are going to begin
liquidations of massive amounts of LEGO goodness!