 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / *17725 (-20)
Re: 7 Old LEGO Cases For Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 22:30:24 GMT

#2 & #3 sold.

#1 and #4-7 still available.

Thanks,
-Jason

Subject:
7 Old LEGO Cases For Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 2009 17:33:51 GMT

Howdy-

I've got a pretty good selection of LEGO cases that I'd like to sell.  All are
official, real LEGO products.  No parts or bricks or instructions or anything
included--just cases.  All cases are intact & in very good condition, with
modest normal wear.  I'm unsure of their value, so I'm happy to discuss value &
entertain offers.  To get a feel for potential shipping costs, my zip code is
91107.

Picture of all cases:
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff97/infernolab/forsale/all.jpg

Detailed pictures of all 7 cases, sorted by number as detailed in the list
below: http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff97/infernolab/forsale/?start=all

1: Red Case With Gray Latches.  15.5"x12.5"x4"  (c) 1985, made in USA.  Latches
are intact & snap securely.  Appears to be blow-molded--looks & feels much like
a power drill case.

2: Blue 3-Bay Case With Green Baseplate Covers #1.  15.5"x12.5"x4"  (c) 1989.
This is a neat case with 3 bays & 4 adjustable dividers.  The cover for each bay
is a 16x32 green baseplate.  The guide & retention tabs that hold the covers in
place are all intact.

3: Blue 3-Bay Case With Green Baseplate Covers #2.  15.5"x12.5"x4"  (c) 1989.
This is a neat case with 3 bays & 4 adjustable dividers.  The cover for each bay
is a 16x32 green baseplate.  The guide & retention tabs that hold the covers in
place are all intact.

4: Black Case.  11.5"x10.5"x3.5"  (c) 1997.  Latches are intact & snap securely.
Appears to be blow-molded, much like a power drill case.  Curved top face is
pretty sleek.

5: ZNAP 3581 Case.  13"x12.5"x4"  1998.  From this set:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3581 .  Top snaps into place very snugly.  I'm the
original owner of this case.

6: Technic 8062 Case #1.  15"x11"x3"  1994.  Very cool 2-tiered case (top tier
pulls out).  *ALL* of the dividers are included & intact & solid (I betcha most
owners of this case have lost some dividers...).  Top tier of the case also has
an integral ruler in units of cm & LEGO studs--a very handy tool!  Both latches
are intact & snap securely.  I'm the original owner of this case--I remember
getting this set super-discounted at K-Mart when I was in grad school.

7: Technic 8062 Case #2.  15"x11"x3"  1994.  Very cool 2-tiered case (top tier
pulls out).  *ALL* of the dividers are included & intact & solid (I betcha most
owners of this case have lost some dividers...).  Top tier of the case also has
an integral ruler in units of cm & LEGO studs--a very handy tool!  Both latches
are intact & snap securely.  I'm the original owner of this case--I remember
getting this set super-discounted at K-Mart when I was in grad school.

Please send me an e-mail if you're interested.

Thank you very much,
-Jason

Subject:
Looking for some weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2009 14:55:30 GMT

Dose anyone have Brickarms mp5 for sale,
We need around 10 of them, please send us the price via e-mail if you want to
Sell us some .

Thanks for looking,
Joseph

Subject:
GMLTC's First Holiday Ornament Now For Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 21:07:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The GMLTC is proud to announce our first ornament just in time for the 2009 holiday season! Our first release, of which we hope to become an annual tradition, is a miniature steam locomotive and tender, made from 62 genuine Lego brick. We are selling these pre-assembled (but not glued) in a presentation-quality display box, ready to hang from your Christmas Tree, Yule log, Hanukkah Bush or just plain push around the living room floor. Complete (re)building instructions are also included should your locomotive need repairs or use them to make additional models.

We plan to have these for sale during our December appearances at the Jackson Street Roundhouse and by mail (shipping starts the first week of December). Our first batch is limited to 100 ornaments and they may sell out at any time. The price is $10 plus shipping ($3.95 for any size order to any destination in the world).

Order from the GMLTC web site here:

http://www.gmltc.org/index.php/news-a-events/10-gmltc-announcements/5-gmltcs-first-annual-holiday-ornament.html

Or from Brickmania.com here:

http://www.brickmania.com/store?page=shop.product_details&category_id=10&flypage=brickmania.tpl&product_id=90

Or get in touch with me by email and I will sort you out.

Thanks!

Dan

Subject:
Penguin Liberation Army announcment.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 2009 15:02:02 GMT

Resistance is futile.

Today begins the Penguin Liberation Army.  These mighty warriors will dominate
your existence.  They brand weapons of mass destruction, devastation, and
massive ouchies.  They will not be denied their existence, and they stand firm
against oppression.  Feel their power, feel their pain.  Their lives were
uprooted by a movie made in the artic.  They cannot dance so they have been
reduced to foot soldiers of the oppression.  They do what they know best!  They
spread anarchy anywhere they can.  Own them today.  Your donation to their cause
will allow others to flock to their cause.

Viva la Penguin.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=warehouse&itemID=15081578

Subject:
50% off super sale. And HUGE fig lots at deep discount
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 2009 11:59:14 GMT

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=warehouse&itemID=15071878
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=warehouse&itemID=15071845
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=warehouse

Offering 2 huge super lots, and most of the store is on 50% off.  One time sale,
SUPER prices!

Subject:
batman, technic, model team and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 23:15:15 GMT

lots of unopened sets on ebay, new stuff, older stuff, a couple of model teams
and some technic:
http://shop.ebay.com/tortilla-god/m.html

2556 F1 Ferrari
4099 Robobots
4402 Sea Riders
4896 Roaring Roadsters
5521 Sea Jet
5590 Whirl n Wheel Super Truck
7477 T-1 Typhoon vs. T-Rex
7687 City Advent Christmas Calendar
7712 Supernova
7721 Combat Crawler X2
7738 Coast Guard Helicopter n Life Raft
7782 Batwing Jokers Aerial Assault
7785 Arkham Asylum
7893 Passenger Plane
8040 Technic Universal set
8042 Technic Universal set
8262 Quad Bike
8451 Technic Dumper
8701 King Jayko
8836 Sky Ranger
8854 Power Crane
8992 Cendox VI
10177 Boeing 787 Dreamliner

Re: HUGE liquidation, remainder of online inventory!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 2009 03:12:51 GMT

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=warehouse

is now open for business!  Under new mgmt.  We are selling everything to the
walls.  Come and get it.

Have another 1-2 million elements in the sort cue now.  Will be uploading daily
(starting next week) until it is all gone.

The going out of business sale (old store), combined with the going into
business sale (new store)

Come on in and buy out a ton of stuff.  Or show up at the Ohio Valley Mall.
Store is now open, and the Brick by the pound is flying out of the bins.

Subject:
HUGE liquidation, selling inventory by the lb!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 2009 03:52:16 GMT

We are dumping our inventory.  Physical sales only.  We open our physical store
in the Ohio Valley Mall in St. Clairsville, OHIO.  Over 3000lb of brick by the
lb.  We dumped our boxes, our bins, and most of our sitting inventory (bulk) for
this 2 month MEGA SALE.  Over $300,000 in BL inventory going for $30,000.

Elements are mixed up in the bins, so it is up to you to pick what you want.

Store hours (beginning on 11/7/2009) will be 7 days a week until the inventory
is gone!  We have also teamed up with another x-bricklinker that will be selling
massive amounts of gear and minifigs.

Come on down and check us out.  Will announce the grand opening as well (with
phone number and hopefully a new website to boot!)

Dan

Re: Classic castle parts and minifigs for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2009 17:12:05 GMT

Hello,

I didn't get a chance to mention that I would also be willing to negotiate on
the price for the whole lot, or trade the lot and some sets for some electronics
equipment that I'll be needing down the road for my digital workstation.

I also have a list of castle sets that I am also willing to trade viewable here:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=1112

I'm willing to trade the lot and a combination of sets for any of the following
items:

Nikon D2H DSLR Camera
Dell W208 WFP Monitor
Samsung XL20 LCD Monitor

- Matthew Hein

Subject:
Classic castle parts and minifigs for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 2009 22:39:50 GMT

Hey there,

I've recently pulled some parts out of storage and would like to know if anyone
is interested in these. Most of these parts are classic castle pieces from the
late 70's to the early 90's, with some modern elements thrown in.

This lot includes a variety of parts from black falcon mini figures to classic
castle armor sets, decorative archways and other assorted goodies.Most of the
parts are in gently used or new condition and still have their original shine.
This is a great opportunity to build your army of mini figures with highly
desirable parts!

I would prefer to sell these as one large lot, but am willing to sell separate
lots if need be. Asking price for the entire lot is $400 since there are a lot
of very rare pieces in there. If someone takes me up on this offer, I will throw
in the 6041 armor shop for no extra charge. This set includes the infamous Black
Sword.

Here are the photos of the lots available.

This is the entire parts lot.All of the photos below contain the items found
within this lot. Each photo is for a unique lot of pieces.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/cp01.jpg

Classic castle, dark forest and black falcon knights.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010002.jpg

Dark forest, classic castle and modern knights
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010004.jpg

Black knights horse armor and assorted parts
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010006.jpg

Black knights, crusader, black falcon and classic castle shields
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010011.jpg

Assorted knight's helmets
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010014.jpg

1970's Classic castle visors and 1980's black knights visors
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010016.jpg

Classic castle helmets and modern silver helmets
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010018.jpg

European armors, visored helmets and bullet helmets
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010019.jpg

Capes, flags, pennants and decorative archways
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010020.jpg

Classic castle gray swords, a working cannon and assorted weapons. All of the
gray swords except one are of the harder plastic variety from the 1970's sets.
The soft gray sword is from the Harry Potter mansion set
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010022.jpg.

More assorted classic castle weapons
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/p1010021.jpg

Please email me at m.aaron.hein@gmail.com if you gave questions or would like to
make an offer on some of these parts. I only accept money orders or paypal
payments from a verified account. Thanks for looking!

- Matthew A. Hein

Re: Bulk Legos for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 2009 20:38:55 GMT

Alright. these have already sold. Thanks for the interest, everyone!

- Matt

Subject:
Bulk Legos for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 2009 02:08:42 GMT

Hey there,

I recently found a large box of old Lego parts in storage and decided to put
them up for sale. All of these elements are in used condition and look to be
town elements from the late 1980's to the early 1990s; After sorting through
them, I'm confident to say that 99% of these are genuine Lego bricks. If you're
looking for a large lot of varied parts for kids, this is a great place to
start!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/bulklot_01.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Parts/bulklot_02.jpg

These pictures were taken before sorting, so any non-Legos you see in there have
been taken out already. :)

Basides basic bricks, there are plenty of windows, support structures, tiles,
wall pieces and other basic elements scattered throughout the mix.

The price for these parts is $20 plus shipping, but I'm willing to negotiate.

Please email at m.aaron.hein@gmail.com.

Thanks!

- Matthew Hein
Lugnet Member #1112

Subject:
Huge sale, millions of elements!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:20:35 GMT

We just closed a deal on over 2 million elements.  Over the next 2-3 weeks we
will be doing daily uploads and massive sales.

http://www.brickstore.net

Come on in and see what all the buzz is about.  I am sure you will find what
your looking for.  If not come back the next day and check again!

Thanks

Re: Lego parts and kits for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 2009 04:03:59 GMT

Hello there,

I’ve listed a lot of parts, accessories and boxed lego sets along with prices for those interested in browsing some of the items that I’ve had in storage for a while.

Parts

Aquazone baseplate in excellent condition. $3
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/aquazone_baseplate.jpg

Blacktron landing pad baseplates - These are all in excellent condition. $3 each or 4 for $10.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/blacktron_baseplates.jpg

Castle Baseplate in excellent condition - ramp style baseplate $3
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/castle_baseplate.jpg

Classic space tiles and transparent canopies - all in used, but good condition.$6
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/classic_space_parts.jpg

Green dragon with red wings $1
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/castle_dragon.jpg

Battery and motor brick part $1
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/motor_bricks.jpg

Smoke Grey Canopies and wing parts $2
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/smoke_grey_canopies.jpg

Sets

6973 - Ice Planet 2002 Deep Freeze Defender, complete model in great condition.$15
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6973

6781 - SP Striker, complete model with original instructions. Battery brick and original lights still function. $20
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6781

1506 - Aqua Dart, complete with original instructions $1
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/1506_complete.jpg

6027 - Fright Knights Bat Lord’s Catapult, complete with original box and instructions $5
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6027_complete.jpg

6104 - Aquacessories, complete with original box $5
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6104_complete.jpg

6125 - Sea Sprint 9, complete with original box and instructions $4
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6125_complete.jpg

6115 - Shark Scout, complete model $2
6135 - Spy Shark, complete model $4
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6115_6135_models.jpg

6145 - Crystal Crawler, complete with original box and instructions $5
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6145_complete.jpg

6487 - Mountain Rescue, MISB $6
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6487_misb.jpg

6518 - Baja Buggy, complete with original box and instructions $4
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6518_complete.jpg

6555 - Sea Hunter, complete with original box and instructions $4
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6555_complete.jpg

6604 - Formula 1 Racer, MISB kit from 1985. Box in good condition $10
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6604_misb.jpg

6877 - Vector Detector, complete model $9
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6877_model.jpg

6958 - Android Base instructions, all pages in great condition $2
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6958_instructions.jpg

6983 - Ice Station Odyssey instructions - All pages intact, rear page missing top corner.$2
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/6983_instructions.jpg

260 - Lego idea book, used with interior pages in great condition. Rear page has a tear, but aside from that, the book is in fair condition.$2
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Osprey/Modern/Lots/260_idea_book.jpg

That just about summarizes the list for now. If anyone is interested, feel free to make me an offer at m.aaron.hein@gmail.com.

If anyone wishes to purchase all of these items as a bulk package, I would be willing to part with all of them for $100 plus shipping costs.

Thanks,

Matthew Hein
http://www.matthewhein.com

Subject:
lots of unopened Technic sets on auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 14:00:07 GMT

got lots of unopened stuff from an estate sale on ebay right now including some
great technic stuff from the early 1990's
http://shop.ebay.com/tortilla-god/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

4099 Robobots
4402 Sea riders
4884 wild hunters
4895 motion power
7477 t1 typhoon vs. t-rex
7785 Arkham aslym
7787 Battank: riddler and bane's hideout
8034 Universal w/8720 power pack
8040 Universal
8042 Universal
8064 Universal
8074 Universal w/8720 power pack
8435 4wd 4x4
8828 Front end loader w/8720 power pack
8836 Sky ranger
8840 Rally shock n roll racer
8854 Power crane
8856 Whirlwind rescue w/8720 power pack

..jg

Subject:
Advice for selling entire collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 2009 04:31:19 GMT

After a lot of debate, I have decided to sell my entire Lego collection.

My set list is here: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=1783

I'm not sure of the best way to go about it.  I have saved the instructions from
almost every set I own.  I only have one box, for the first set I ever received
(315, European Taxie).  I unfortunately do not have any documentation of the
"general" building sets my sister and I received as gifts when we were kids in
the early '70s - only instructions from sets that build a "model."  All the
parts are commingled in several large containers.  I have been sifting through
them this past week, weeding out the non-lego and sorting into gross categories
- plates/tiles, bricks/slopes, little Technic fiddly bits, etc.  It is quite
complete - I was always pretty careful to keep my Lego together, even as a
child.

I'm doing this for mostly economic reasons, so I may wind up just cleaning the
collection up, weighing it and selling it as a collection with a set inventory
and some pics.  I realize this method brings probably the least return.

I figure there are a couple other options: use Peeron part inventories to
re-create each set, knowing the sets from the '70s won't have 100% 70's bricks
in them, and selling each set with its instructions; go into business on
BrickLink, selling individual parts (which might take forever); or break up the
sets and pick the highest-valued pieces to sell on Ebay.

I'd appreciate advice at this stage - maybe a strategy I have overlooked.
Thanks,
James Wilson,
Dallas TX

Subject:
Lots and lots of Large DUPLO bricks for sale - discounted shipping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2009 18:43:32 GMT

We have 1000s of 2x8 and 2x10 (with more limited 2x6) DUPLO bricks in GREEN
ONLY.  Along with lots of other parts that we got as part of this bulk purchase
deal.  It's time to get some free space in the warehouse so we are seeing if
there are any takers for decent quantities (min 500) of larger DUPLO bricks.
These are pretty rare/hard to find in normal DUPLO sets, but also as 'GREEN'
they can make some superb building bases for large hills etc.

For example - special deal - 900 2x10 bricks - shipped anywhere in the world,
700 USD, and for CAnada/USA 600 USD.  2x8 you get maybe another 1/5th more
bricks approx.

Thanks. MaS

http://shop.lastingtoys.com

Subject:
Selling New In Box LEGO Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western, lugnet.sports, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 19:12:22 GMT

Due to a family emergency I need to sell my NEW IN BOX LEGO Collection. The list is very long to list here so I’m only going to list the themes that are available and give you a link to where you can see full details, images and more.

Adventure Sets

Belville Sets

Bionicle Sets

Castle Sets

Misc Sets

Sports Sets

Sculpture Sets

Star Wars Sets

Studio Sets

Town Sets

Train Sets (9v ONLY)

Wild West Sets

Promotional Sets

See the full details here: http://vault.theartofwarfare.net/AMP/LEGO/forsale.htm

-AHui

Subject:
Lego parts and kits for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 03:54:00 GMT

Hello there,

Its been a while since I’ve posted here - been really busy with work post-college and freelance jobs on the side. Recently, I’ve been saving up for a new PC and decided to sell of some of my older lego parts, kits and instructions. Most of these are in used condition, though I have some MISB kits included here as well.

Here is the list of items for sale:

That just about summarizes the list for now. If anyone is interested, feel free to make me an offer at m.aaron.hein AT gmail.com.

Thanks,

Matthew Hein