 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17709
17708  |  17710
Subject:
Selling New In Box LEGO Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western, lugnet.sports, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 19:12:22 GMT

Due to a family emergency I need to sell my NEW IN BOX LEGO Collection. The list is very long to list here so I’m only going to list the themes that are available and give you a link to where you can see full details, images and more.

Adventure Sets

Belville Sets

Bionicle Sets

Castle Sets